• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite would have to be Ravio although I questioned where the "link" of lorule was for about half the game I actually for some reason didn't even put two and two together with this one, so when Ravio took off his mask I was in shock that I had been renting out my house to a parallel universe me. It was a really good plot twist to the story and he got more lines of dialogue then link will ever get haha

My least favorite would have to be demise he was not only a joke of a last boss in SS but I also feel like he got 2 seconds of screen time and very little real back story on who he is or where he came from

My favourite character is definitely Fi, and my least favourite probably that knight that saves you when you fall of the edge of Skyloft. I must have fallen off at least a hundred times (it was always accidental, the controls took a while to get used to), and the twenty second animation of Link being saved and then told off again and again got annoying fast.

My favorite is, well the Hero, he's alway so mysterious and selfless. My least favorite is Tingle, just because he annoys me.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
Honestly right now my favorites are SS Link & Zelda. They are so adorable at the beginning of the game. I found myself saying AWWWW so many times throughout the cut scenes right after you win the Wing Ceremony. Too cute. I love the SS story and how close the two of them are in this game.

Some other favorites include: Midna, Princess Ruto, Impa, Navi (mostly because the end of OoT tore my heart in half).

Last edited:
Malo: I like how much of am ass he is. All the TP kids lick your boots and do nothing, Malo has respect for you, but also has his own stuff to do.

Niko: We all know what it feels like to be at the bottom of the hierarchy, but Niko isn't salty about it, and knows that he's the only one who will help Link because he's not as respected as the other pirates who are condescending towards Link. Also, he trains two heroes in his lifetime.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
Ingo: first of all, in case you didn't know, Ingo and Talon are a not so subtle allusion to Mario and Luigi. And while I liked Talon, Ingo was just a huge jerk! In Oot, he sells out poor Talon and Malon. And for what? Ownership of Lon-Lon Ranch and servitude to the Dark Lord Ganondorf. Jeez, what a jerk! To make it worse, in MM there are three of them that were trying to steal the milk from Cremia. (Btw that is probably my favorite side quest ever!)

Ingo seems like a not so subtle allusion to Waluigi.

Favorite character: Linebeck, hands down. Though Marin comes in a close second.

Least favorite character: Zhant. I just found him to be poorly done in multiple ways. He was a filler character until Ganon's reveal and served no real purpose.

Sheik: Awesome ninja who play a harp. Need I say more?

Tingle: I think he is a creep, and I hate how much attention he gets. He'd be much more bearable if he wasn't worshiped by so many people.

Boy, this one is really tough... I would say...
Favourite character, Girahim, maybe? Maybe I just like his theme... otherwise, I guess skyward sword Impa (for spoiler reasons) or Tetra... augh, Tetra is really cool...
Least favourite character... hmmm... There is something about the windmill man I don't like, but I can't quite put my finger on what... I don't really hate him enough to call him "my least favourite character" ... IDK...

Also, I would like to give a special mention to Navi, I think she's really cute and I think people don't hate her as much as they actually hate just having the game hold their hand.

Favorite character: Linebeck, hands down. Though Marin comes in a close second.

Least favorite character: Zhant. I just found him to be poorly done in multiple ways. He was a filler character until Ganon's reveal and served no real purpose.
Zhant really got me until they revealed him as a deranged, wimpy minion of Ganon, I mean, I don't even mind Ganon being the true final boss, but I really liked hime more whne he was the creepy powerful vilian, I would've liked him more if they kept that image all the way through... Ganon himself I didn't mind cus I really liked the fight, even though some people don't like it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seystuff said:
Zhant really got me until they revealed him as a deranged, wimpy minion of Ganon, I mean, I don't even mind Ganon being the true final boss, but I really liked hime more whne he was the creepy powerful vilian, I would've liked him more if they kept that image all the way through... Ganon himself I didn't mind cus I really liked the fight, even though some people don't like it at all.
Yeah, agreed. He was an excellent character until his big reveal, which really just weakened him. I thought his design was cool, too... until I saw his face. Eep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom