• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1

Took me 3 years, but it seems I've finally avenged Majora's Mask Mafia. It has been an honor being scum with you both @DekuNut and @Cslaught02; and without our teamwork, this day would not have come! This was no easy road, especially with the late surge by the initially inactive players who all played strong endgames. Cheers, all around!

Seriously, **** you

It wasn't our intention, but she got in the way of our true target. Look at the bright side, at least we've got Watari! :D :D :D

latest

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I almost said no lynch, honestly. No I decided with a d20.
A No Lynch actually would've been the best option I think, since it was lylo. The only thing that would've made it bad would be if Mido chose not to kill too. By the next day, process of elimination would've given you a really good shot at picking out the last scum.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
A No Lynch actually would've been the best option I think, since it was lylo. The only thing that would've made it bad would be if Mido chose not to kill too. By the next day, process of elimination would've given you a really good shot at picking out the last scum.
Yeah I know. But with recent events my motivation kind of died as well so part of me wanted to get closer to the end of the game. I let personal feelings cloud my judgment. I'm a bad jedi.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
@Tristan I shoulda known you were townie after Jamie said to stop """"""""""""ARGUING"""""""""""" cause in his mind, he knew you were townie, and I said something like "you're either scum or you're off your game."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom