• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Just out of curiosity, if those were you top two candidates, why did you protect Mido the night after (not that it really mattered but anyway)?
He must not have felt too confident in his pick for Karu and thought maybe I was Mafia

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
GG

Well played everybody! This was a fun little game to play. :)

Just out of curiosity, if those were you top two candidates, why did you protect Mido the night after (not that it really mattered but anyway)?
I knew game was over and just chose a player. If I wasn't the kill, mafia had to be Kaio. So protect Mido just in case.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I just realized I made my avatar the girl from my role, thus giving away what my alignment is.

D

Deleted member 14134

It wasn't our intention, but she got in the way of our true target. Look at the bright side, at least we've got Watari! :D :D :D

latest

Why do you hate me so?

Vote: Mido

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Tristan I shoulda known you were townie after Jamie said to stop """"""""""""ARGUING"""""""""""" cause in his mind, he knew you were townie, and I said something like "you're either scum or you're off your game."
I would absolutely never do anything like this and I'd appreciate it if you didn't accuse me of it even jokingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom