• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ara ara~~ Looks like little Libk has made a decision!
And what a tough decision it was...another kawaii anime girl dead...
2DJZyu5.png

karu was Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, the Dreaming God

The Living:
1. @Mido
2. @Libk
3. @Kaio-Kenshin

The Dead:
1. Cslaught02 - Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, the Yakuza Boss
2. Kirino - Ushio Okazaki from Clannad, one of the Town Mother/Daughter Pair
3. Prophecies About Bok Choy - Nagisa Okazaki from Clannad, one of the Town Mother/Daughter Pair
4. Minish_Link - Hitagi Senjougahara from the Monogatari Franchise, the Town Cop
5. Johnny Sooshi - Taiga Aisaka from Toradora, a Vanilla Townie
6. kokirion - Yuno Gasai from Future Diary, the Serial Killer
7. DekuNut - Android 18 from Dragon Ball, the Yakuza Roleblocker
8. Tristan - Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi from The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat, a Vanilla Townie
9. Pendio - Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April, the Town Bodyguard
10. karu - Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, the Dreaming God

The night will end in 24 hours, so 3PM EST.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
ARA ****ING ARA!!! ITS FINISHED, MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIBK. IS. ****ING. DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4ISzY5N.png

Libk was Rikka Takanashi from Love, Chuunibyou & Other Delusions, the Town Doctor

Mafia wins!

4pMrTNa.jpg

Mido was Wretched Egg/Shiro from Deadman Wonderland, the Yakuza 1-shot Strongman

8zIBVmX.jpg

Kaio-Kenshin was Kirino Kousaka from My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute!, a Vanilla Townie

@Pendio @Mido @DekuNut @Libk @Minish_Link @Johnny Sooshi @Kaio-Kenshin @kokirion @Cslaught02 @Prophecies About Bok Choy @karu @Kirino

Thank you all for playing my game.

Role PMs:

Hello, Kirino
fELfwbr.png

You are Ushio Okazaki from Clannad, one of the Town Mother/Daughter Pair. If you die, then so does your mother, Nagisa Okazaki. Your mother is Prophecies About Bok Choy. You may talk about strategies via Skype in this game.

You win when all opposing forces are eliminated.

Please confirm your role in the sign-up thread.

Hello, Prophecies About Bok Choy
xQV16Kx.jpg

You are Nagisa Okazaki from Clannad, one of the Town Mother/Daughter Pair. If you die, then so does your daughter, Ushio Okazaki. Your daughter is Kirino. You may talk about strategies via Skype in this game.

Hello, Pendio
lf8wOQ5.png

You are Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April, the Town Bodyguard. As someone with a serious illness, your life is disposable. Every night, you may pick a target. If this target is killed during the night period, you will die instead.

Hello, Kaio-kenshin
8zIBVmX.jpg

You are Kirino Kousaka from My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute!, a Vanilla Townie. You, being a normal super kawaii anime girl :3 do not have any special powers.

Hello, Tristan
je9JRJz.jpg

You are Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi from The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat, a Vanilla Townie. You, being a normal super kawaii anime girl :3 do not have any special powers.

Hello, Johnny Sooshi
3Dq10Wh.jpg

You are Taiga Aisaka from Toradora, a Vanilla Townie. You, being a normal super kawaii anime girl :3 do not have any special powers.

Hello, Libk
4ISzY5N.png

You are Rikka Takanashi from Love, Chuunibyou & Other Delusions, the Town Doctor. With your legendary Tyrant's Eye you can heal anyone with your powers. Target someone at night to protect them from a night kill.

Hello, Minish_Link
o2CXR7a.png

You are Hitagi Senjougahara from the Monogatari Franchise, the Town Cop. With your supreme intellect, you can find out if someone is with you or against you. Target someone at night to find out if they are Innocent or Guilty.

Hello, Cslaught02
QaZakj2.jpg

You are Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, the Yakuza Boss. You have an astonishing ability to blend in, and so will show up as Innocent to any investigative roles. You are also bulletproof at night. With your partners DekuNut and Mido you may discuss plans during the night period of the game. Your faction gets one kill each night period.

Hello, DekuNut
9oDV1LI.png

You are Android 18 from Dragon Ball, the Yakuza Roleblocker. You are extremely powerful, and can hold anyone off. At night time, you may target someone and prevent them from performing an action that night. With your partners Cslaught02 and Mido you may discuss plans during the night period of the game. Your faction gets one kill each night period.

Hello, Mido
4pMrTNa.jpg

You are Wretched Egg/Shiro from Deadman Wonderland, the Yakuza 1-shot Strongman. You are incredibly strong, and can kill anyone with ease. However, if you use too much power, you will revert back into your weak alter-ego, Shiro. Once a game, at night, you may use your strongman ability to guarantee an unblockable kill. With your partners Cslaught02 and DekuNut you may discuss plans during the night period of the game. Your faction gets one kill each night period.

Hello, karu
2DJZyu5.png

You are Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, the Dreaming God. You are a literal God. However, you do not have full control over your abilities. Every night, you must pick from one of the following 5 options. You do not know what they will do, and they may do nothing at all.

You win by surviving until the end of the game.

Here are your choices:
1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Relax
4. Try to help
5. Get angry

Hello, kokirion
sRYkBkJ.jpg

You are Yuno Gasai from Future Diary, the Serial Killer. You have a relentless ability to slaughter anybody in your path. Every night, you may select one person for a night kill. You also have a 1-shot passive bulletproof ability.

You win by being the last player at the end of the game.

Dreaming God Choices:
1. Sleep - day length is halved
2. Eat - half majority for a lynch
3. Relax - the next day starts immediately, half length
4. Try to help - nothing
5. Get angry - elect someone to lynch on behalf of players

Night Actions:
Town:
Libk protects DekuNut
Minish_Link investigates DekuNut -- blocked

Mafia:
Mido kills Kirino -> Prophecies About Bok Choy also dies
DekuNut roleblocks Minish_Link

3rd Party:
karu picks sleep (1/2 day length)
kokirion kills Minish_Link

Town:
Libk protects Tristan
Pendio guards kokirion

Mafia:
Mido strongmans kokirion
DekuNut roleblocks Tristan

3rd party:
karu picks try to help (nothing)
kokirion kills DekuNut

Town:
Libk protects karu
Pendio guards Kaio-kenshin (successful)

Mafia:
Mido kills Kaio-kenshin (hits Pendio)

3rd party:
karu picks Get angry (elect effect)

Town:
Libk protects Mido

Mafia:
Mido kills Libk

I'm going to make a post later giving everyone advice on what they could have done better, and things they did really well.

Thank you for playing! Hope you all had fun. Congratulations to @Cslaught02 @DekuNut and especially @Mido for playing a hell of a game.

D

Deleted member 14134

**** u all I'm super disappointed in the lack of cute girls posted after my death.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I find it ironic that Karu used an ability for the last day that ultimately caused her to get killed haha.

Also Libk you protected the last scum XD

Anyway good job scum team, especially @Mido who played an amazing game and finished as the only person I trusted pretty much all game.

Thanks for hosting Jamie!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Great game all! @Mido and @Cslaught02 it was an honor killing with you both.
Also, the night I died, Mido and I flipped a coin: kill Tristan, block Koki, or Kill Koki, block Tristan. And we decided to block Tristan. Never trust chance kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom