• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul's lunch was delicious as he built a fence, and a balcony, and maybe an attic

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor caught the bread as it came towards him, "Thanks, Mailin," he pulls off a little chunk and nibbles on it as he sits up, "The things you learn by pretending to sleep," he takes out his own rations, "Fish, anyone?"

Storm

Rasul after lunch checked the Forest's defenses.. The bridge was destroyed and nobody could traverse the lost woods, infected or no.

G

Guest-3

Mailan looks to Tennor. "I'll take some, I suppose." She looks at Iris. "Yeah. She's the only reason I've come this far. But thanks to you two, I now have two more reasons to keep breathing." She takes some fish fron Tennor and bites into it.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris, who for a long time had only lived to look after and take care of herself, found Mailan's statement quite fascinating. Although she wasn't able to fully relate to it, there was still something about it that somehow appealed to her. She took some fish with her bread and finished her breakfast (still very unused to having her face exposed like this around people).

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor remained silent during these conversations. He didn't usually have a lot to say - being a guard taught you to spend a lot of time shutting up. The Zora were very particular about that.
He passed out the fish rations and took a bite of his own. These two were an interesting pair for sure. He'd be interested to see how their relationship flourished.
When Mailan mentioned the fact that she'd stayed alive to search for her princess, Tennor nodded silently to himself. He knew how she was feeling, though he honestly doubted that his own princess could be found and saved.

Storm

Rasul felt safe in his sanctuary with bountiful food and supplues to last for years. Luckily he is well secluded and he is safe

G

Guest-3

Mailan leans on an old wooden desk. "If you two are ready, I'd love to go see ponytail guy's graveyard. See if there are any dead bodies walking around." She chuckles. "C'mon ladies, let's get to it." She makes sure to put an accent on the word ladies and winks at Tennor.
She steps out of the house and stops. "Actually, you two should make your way up there. I'll meet up with you in a few minutes." She takes off towards a cloaked figure, leaving them behind.

G

Guest-3

Mailan catches the figure and turns it around. Her eyes widen, realizing that this is her Princess... the two embrace each other. Mailan looks over her love and sees the telltale sign of infection. Her breath catches in her throat and she crumples to her knees. She felt her whole world crashing down around her. Even though her Princess had yet to change, she would... only time could tell. Zelda sits on her knees and says some of the most beautiful words Mailan had ever heard. She told her that she... loved her. This declaration pushes Mailan over the edge, and she begins to weep.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris walks alongside Tennor to the graveyard, unaware of what happens with Mailan. She puts her mask on since she knows they will most likely be meeting up with more people soon.

"So Tennor, is this your first visit to Kakariko?"

G

Guest-3

Mailan stands with the help of Zelda and backs away. The Princess gives her one last look and vanishes almost as quickly as she had appeared. Mailan clenches her jaw and wipes away her tears. There was no time for despair. She takes her scarf and wraps it around her head so that only her eyes are seen. She then turns and runs after Iris and Tennor, praying to the Gods that they don't sense her pain, because in times of weakness, all Mailan knew was to hide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom