• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New profile posts

images
Oh Hey! Your banner indicates Neurodiversity. I am ADD with High Functioning Autism.
  • Love
Reactions: Goddess Athenaeum
Goddess Athenaeum
Goddess Athenaeum
Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I know it's not always easy to talk about. I just recently was diagnosed with ADHD about four years ago, but I'm pretty sure I've had it since I was a kid. Still growing and learning.

I'm also still researching autism. Not sure if maybe I fit an AuDHD. My current therapist believes it's simply ADHD.

Either way, I've learned to be proud of it!
D
Daku Rinku
I got diagnosed in my teens, it helped with college so I could get some aids (no time in tests, and etc) as well as helping me understand how my brain works. :)

I am glad you are proud of it too! We like Highlander song goes, “Here we are the Princes of the Universe!” :)
817 Korok seeds, four spirit orbs (Great Plateau) but I haven't turned them in, no shrines, towers, or divine beasts completed. My brother commented that I ought to consider offering my services as a route planner for speedrunners doing BotW 100% runs and tbh I'm genuinely considering it.
The man, the myth, the legend: OGSniper. How are ya?
OGSniper
OGSniper
Well, I got one more year of high school :party: :party: :party: :party: and I just got accepted for a part-time job working for a power pole company. Besides that, I be trying to play more games. My backlog is getting bigger by the month. Just one more year of school bro.
Guinea
Guinea
Keep at it, you got this. Power pole company? As in, electrical stuff? That would be good work history to have, especially if you ever want an electrician job.
OGSniper
OGSniper
Yuppity yup. I wont be working with electricity but at least I can start learning about the trade.
Reactions: Guinea
Top Bottom