• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New profile posts

Update 2:
We've been pretty blessed through all this. Beryl was "only" a category 1 'cane, so non of the damage was too severe, think tornado level, just VERY widespread where a tornado has a single path it follows. Our sending church's pastor (from the same area as us) gave us a generator, so we've been able to run the fridge off that, and we also bought a window unit A/C. Not sure when to expect power to come back on, it'll likely be back sometime this week. Power's out at work also so I've just been at home all day, plenty of gaming and reading time. Just wanted to say things are going as well as you could expect in the aftermath of a natural disaster, this'll be my last update before power comes back on, then it's back to full-time sneeding, and I might give a more detailed report.
Burning some phone battery and data for an update: I'm alive. Power's out, lots of cleanup and whatnot to do over the next few days. I stayed up so late last night I ended up falling asleep just before the worst of it hit. Kinda annoyed about that but I did see some storm. Be back whenever.
Top Bottom