• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New profile posts

Greeting Ashley,
Nice to meet another Zelda. What are some of your favorites games in the franchise? I prefer the 2 NES titles, Link Awakening for the original Game Boy and A Link to the Past.
Ashley the Witch
Ashley the Witch
Twilight Princess holds special place in my heart, for more personal reasons. Ocarina of Time was the first one I beat 100%. And even though I haven't beaten any of the other games in the series, I have played most of them. Majora's Mask being one of my other favorites.
Ashley the Witch
Ashley the Witch
I forgot, I also Zelda 1. Loved that one, and Links Awakening DX.
Yoooooo, happy birthday bro!!! I bet you walked into a bar at 12 am today to buy a case of Jack Daniels. I hope and pray everything is working out well with life and we look forward to your return.
Reactions: Chevywolf:30
Chevywolf:30
Chevywolf:30
I am playing with the idea of swinging by a liquor store later, not for booze, but to get my picture with the "you have to be born on this date" sign since it'll have my exact bday on it.
Holy ****, I just realized that it's been 20 years since I played Zelda for the first time. o_O
Reactions: Daku Rinku
Daku Rinku
Daku Rinku
Was the Original Zelda the first one you played?
TheFairyWithBoots
TheFairyWithBoots
No, the first one I ever played was Wind Waker. I saw my grandmother playing it on her GameCube when I was 4, and was immediately enamoured with the colourful art style. We would play it together when I came over to visit her. This particular game holds a special place in my heart because it reminds me so much of her.
Daku Rinku
Daku Rinku
Windwaker was the last Zelda game I played fully, Botw I only played a little. I love Windwaker! :)
Out of curiosity, does anyone have the ZD forum Discord link?
Not really the forum's. More like the site's:

There's also ZD Nights, for when people want to play games together and stuff:
Top Bottom