• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New profile posts

2o9IfnH.jpeg
Between work draining my bran power, and waiting for the new game to drop, I've been trying to be more in the background. Things are looking up, though. My students are (mostly) getting into the rhythm. My after school club has started out strong. My D&D club is recovering after we grew too large for the library, causing an abrupt end to our public game. And, I got another Golden Key Award.

No image for the key award (yet?). I'll wait, and/or design a place holder for the signature image I've been using.
1000015376.jpg
1000015373.jpg
I have been meaning to ask you for a while now, but I kept on forgetting. Anyway, a while back you had something or another on your Twitch Streams, so I was just asking to see if when you normally stream, if you do it normally.
Reactions: A Link In Time
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Great question. I've been doing so for a majority of days lately. Been playing a lot of different games - Twilight Princess HD, Super Mario 64, Pushmo World, Wave Race 64, Bakeru, etc. No set time, but I'm usually on in the evening.
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
OGSniper
OGSniper
Dang, I should have asked way earlier. I have been missing some great games I see. I will definitely drop by for a bit whenever I have the chance. Thanks for the Twitch link.
Top Bottom