• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zordiana the Official Name? AND Anyone Liking Wii Motion Plus?

In the Skyward Sword section, it says Zordiana in characters. Has that been officially announced or are we just sticking with it cuz of the german rumour?
(For Mases, or anyone that knows)

The wii motion plus aspect makes it seem more difficult, and it looks pretty immersive. So I give it a thumbs up. What are your thoughts on the wii motion plus accessory?

P

Phantom Ganon

I think it's just a rumor for now but when the time comes all will be known.
Also I'm not a big fan off the Wii Motion Plus but its just a matter of getting used to something.
Also there should be an option to play the new game with the Classic Controller. I love that thing due to it's tight grip!

Epona

Ordon Village
Zordiana is a pretty name, and so is Adelle. I'm sure whatever they come up with will be unique and pretty. As for wii motion plus, I've never used it and I hope it won't be too complicated to get used to!

Zordiana is not the official name of the Master Sword's spirit character. Rumors reported by Zelda Informer should be cast aside immediately. After they banked their entire reputation on the rumor they started about SS (getting the info from a long list of people that led back to a German), the website's credibility is null.

Beeker

Wild Card
Like Zeypherlink said, Zordiana's name was a part of a list of 'so-called leaks' that ZI put out. A similar thing is with Adelle. Neither names are confirmed. It will be a while still until we can finally learn her name. I personally like Adelle. It sounds like a pretty name.

I actually like the idea of Wiimotionplus. It adds a bit of strategy to the game. Instead of hacking at buttons or swinging like crazy, you have to watch where to aim, swing, whatever you're doing. I enjoy playing the swordfighting in Wii Sports Resort, and from that, I can't wait to implement it in Zelda.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
As others have said Zordiana isn't the official name, and I really hope it isn't. The "Zord" part of it makes it so unattractive. Adelle is fine though.
As for Wii Motion Plus, I'm looking forward to it. It could use some polishing from e3 but I'm sure that will happen. I'd imagine it would add a whole new level of gameplay and skill. The thing I don't like is that I'd rather not tire myself out playing a video game. But overall I give it a thumbs up too.

I don't recall a german rumor floating around, it's basically confirmed. The artwork shown at last year's E3 (I believe it was) had Link and Zordiana in it. I doubt it's a rumor, but I don't remember where we got the name Zordiana. I only remember seeing it at ZeldaInformer, but I'm not sure how much I trust their sources ...

Steve

5/19/13
The name 'Zordiana' was supposedly the leaked name for her, however some of what else was "leaked" is false, so the validity of it is debatable. Personally, I feel more comfortable calling her Steve, a fad started on GameFAQs. =P

As far as Wii Motion Plus goes, I think it looks like a fun feature, and not gimmicky at all. I hope it really changes the face of gameplay, and makes for an enjoyable experience.

D

DarkWizzrobe123

well the wii motion plus can be a good thing or a bad thing. The good thing is that it will sense your movements and going up, down, left or right, which link will do the same. It would be cool if it sensed all your movements, so it's like you are actually using a sword. The bad thing is it will just get the wii company (nintendo) more money because all those zelda fans out there who don't have a wii motion plus, will have to buy them.

The bad thing is it will just get the wii company (nintendo) more money because all those zelda fans out there who don't have a wii motion plus, will have to buy them.

Is that a bad thing? More money means that they're able to run their company even better! :)

I think WMP stuff looks great! :):)

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
REMEMBER ZORDIANA!!

No, this is a made up name. Zelda Informer admitted to intentionally lying to their readers in spreading this rumor. Go ask anyone over at that site, they all know about how it was made up, and that they knowingly lied about it.

Zelda Informer admitted to intentionally lying to their readers in spreading this rumor. Go ask anyone over at that site, they all know about how it was made up, and that they knowingly lied about it.
Completely destroying their credibility in the process. Did the guy who posted the rumor eat his WiiMote like he said he would?

The bad thing is it will just get the wii company (nintendo) more money because all those zelda fans out there who don't have a wii motion plus, will have to buy them.
Between the fantastic Red Steel 2 and Wii Sports Resort, you should probably already have a WiiMotion Plus unit.

Kybyrian

I'll go with Steve and call her Steve. I don't trust Zelda Informer in the slightest. Their sources are likely fake and information false as well.

As for Wii Motion Plus, I'm really looking forward to it. It will be something new and exciting to use. I really like the idea of actually being able to control how the sword swings. The new controls for the other items will be fun to use as well. Can't wait to try it out.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I don't think we have heard the official name for the girl yet, so I believe that is just a rumor. And for the Wii Motion +, I just think it will add a more realistic feel, not necessarily harder or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom