• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zeldathon/livestream Recordings

Hey everyone,
as Mases posted on the homepage they are starting there zeldathon from june 11th onwards. However, I have 3 exams in that week so i was wondering if anyone knew if you could watch it later. As in a recording of it were you can watch it in chunks. My computer is horrible so it wouldn't be able to download a programme to do this but i didn't know if you could re-watch on twitch tv or something.
Cheers,
Nick

Its bassically were the zelda dungeon team all get together and livestream Zelda games. They haven't said if they'll do all of them or for how long but i would imagine (and hope) its all of them in a week :)

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Its bassically were the zelda dungeon team all get together and livestream Zelda games. They haven't said if they'll do all of them or for how long but i would imagine (and hope) its all of them in a week :)

Oh, cool. Thanks!

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Yes, when you go on ZeldaDungeon's twitch channel you can watch older videos, and I bet the livestream will be there afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom