• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda with Attitude

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Hahaha, I discovered that a LONG time ago when I accidentally her her while trying to fight the rats with the bow. I found it hilarious. I would lover my health to a heart and attack Zelda when I was bored. When I let her hit me she did exactly one heart of damage to Link then Game Over, Zelda KILLED Link when all of those dangerous monsters and traps couldn't!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I did that a long time ago. It's so funny. You can also avoid it by running on a sand place so she can't get you. You can also go by rats to scare her. I reccomend to try it but make sure you have a safe place to go to. If you make her angry, you can't stop her with a weapon.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I did that SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times while playing through Dungeons in that game. Don't worry, she only takes away one heart (if I'm remembering right...).

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Yeah, a lot of people have said it doesn't kill you, but I also found another cool trick with phantoms! If you can get a phantom to chase you when it's guarding something, you can run onto a sandy area and the phantom will sink. It will regenerate moderately fast, but you still should have the time to get to whatever it was guarding. I also once slashed a wall and the Warp Phantom on the other side followed the hall for some reason even though the hall didn't lead to me, but there was sand on the path and it walked right into the sand! Priceless moment I tell you.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Nope, you're not being rude. I'm actually just glad one of my threads got past 10 replies! i was actually hoping some of my zelda theory threads would catch on, but they never did. Anyway, go ahead and let it die. I think by now even Termina is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom