• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda War

Who wins

• Total voters

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
I'm not saying they can't set up camp, I'm just saying they'd really have nowhere to go from the Waterfall, there are still walls surrounding it that they couldn't climb
Ya but they could poteintally pick off gerudo forces from there, not saying it would be the most effective but it would still work in the zoras benefit. Also sheikah would be wiped out right away by the gorons. Also i believe that the zoras would take control of lake hylia and the gerudo would take lon lon ranch in a constant battle with goron

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
No. I am undecided yet which is why I haven't voted.

I think the regular Gerudo we see at the fortress would likely be defeated by the Gorons if they just have swords, but since the ice arrows are stored in their training grounds would they be able to access those? All gerudo must do the trials I imagine and those are the prize so are they something widely used by Gerudo archers? Gorons are affected by cold and can be frozen, as seen in Majoras Mask. Another major factor is wether they have Ganondorf, Kotake and Koume on their side or not. Ganondorf without the triforce as shown in WW can take hits from light arrows which implode normal enemies including the armoured Darknut. Meaning his human form before the triforce was still incredibly resilient. Not much would take him down, the Gorons made no attempt to fight him when he sealed their feeding grounds. So if the Gerudo have all their members including Ganondorf, Kotake and Koume. I would suggest they can beat the Gorons.
Yes they have konume and kotake and ganondorf without triforce however gorons have darunia.

Ya but they could poteintally pick off gerudo forces from there, not saying it would be the most effective but it would still work in the zoras benefit. Also sheikah would be wiped out right away by the gorons. Also i believe that the zoras would take control of lake hylia and the gerudo would take lon lon ranch in a constant battle with goron
What could they pick the Gerudo off with? The most I think they could do is throw spears, but the Gerudo's ice arrows would freeze them, and, like the picture LOZJam posted, that could end badly for them

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I support putting story and motivations behind this. Take the battleground into account. We can't assume that the Zoras will always be near water, or the Twili have all the power they had in TP.
  • Hylians
  • Shiekah
  • Gorons
  • Zora
  • Deku
  • Twili
  • Kokiri
  • Ikanians
  • Ooca
  • Gerudo

So, let's start with where everyone's coming from. We'll use OoT-era, since the only races that don't appear in OoT - the Twili and the Ooca - probably existed during OoT time and were simply... unavailable. This is simply for the simplicity of preparing the battle.
Hylians: Ocarina of Time Castle Town
Shiekah: Ocarina of Time Kakoriko Village
Gorons: Ocarina of Time Death Mountain
Zora: Ocarina of Time Zora's Domain
Deku: Majora's Mask Woodfall
Twili: Ocarina of Time Twili Realm
Kokiri: Ocarina of Time Kokiri Village
Ikanians: Majora's Mask Ikana Valley
Ooca: Ocarina of Time City in the Sky
Gerudo: Ocarina of Time Gerudo Desert

We'll say this takes place in the child timeline, due to the inclusion of the MM races. Let's say about a decade after OoT and MM. Link and Ganondorf will be null factors here, since they're both massively OP.
The war would probably begin with a Twili invasion. Not led by Zant, but someone similar who wants to return the Twili realm to its former glory. I'm going to say that the events of OoT and MM weakened the barriers between worlds and allowed them through. They'd immediately go for the obvious seat of power - Castle Town.
Here's where we'd have to think about the Twili and their power without Ganondorf, as we discussed above. I think that Deus has a point with that Ganondorf quote - most of what they did came from him. So let's just say we have an army of Zants with some base magic, but nothing overly strong. The Hylians would actually stand a chance, but I feel the Twili would still win. They would remain in Castle Town to lick their wounds while the Hylian survivors would go to their allies - the Gorons, the Zora, the Kokiri, and, most importantly, the Shiekah. They would probably send out warriors to fight the Twili. The Kokiri, not being very capable fighters, would act as medics. The gorons would be tanks, going in front, and the zora as support troops. The Shiekah would sneak inside and be ninjas while the armies were distracted. It's a pretty even fight with the gorons and zoras. However, the Shiekah turn the tide of battle, sneaking inside and killing most of the Twili, returning the Hylians to power. Some of the Twili would escape, and seek solace with the enemies of the Hylians: the Gerudo. The Gerudo, eager to avenge the imprisonment of their king a decade before, would be more than willing, but would do so quietly, because they feel like an army of all the other races would be too much to handle. They agree to take out the other races one at a time, quietly. They start with the Kokiri, who don't put up much of a fight and fall to a small taskforce. Next, they'd go for the Zora whil they have scouts explore the lost woods. As we've seen from MM, the Gerudo can even beat the Zora on their home turf, and, with the aid of the Twili, own them. They don't annhialate them, but they do beat them into submission.
The Gerudo are getting wary at this point, but the other races are realizing what's happening at this point. They need to act quickly. The Gerudo scouts find the entrance the the Goron Village in the Lost Woods and decide to make the most of it. They go in and attack the Gorons. However, their armies are weakened from the previous fights, and they end up being beaten mostly, since the Gerudo kinda have spears and the Twili are severely weakened.
That's where I'll end it for now. There's more to come for sure, but the Ooca, Deku, Ikanians, and other race wars are hard for me to set up as of now. Thoughts for what I have so far?

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
What could they pick the Gerudo off with? The most I think they could do is throw spears, but the Gerudo's ice arrows would freeze them, and, like the picture LOZJam posted, that could end badly for them
Yes, but point being it would definitly distract gerudo forces for a while. also that bridge is easily breakable leaving many gerudo forces wihtout horses unable to face combat. How do you think this would end for the hylians.

I support putting story and motivations behind this. Take the battleground into account. We can't assume that the Zoras will always be near water, or the Twili have all the power they had in TP.
  • Hylians
  • Shiekah
  • Gorons
  • Zora
  • Deku
  • Twili
  • Kokiri
  • Ikanians
  • Ooca
  • Gerudo

So, let's start with where everyone's coming from. We'll use OoT-era, since the only races that don't appear in OoT - the Twili and the Ooca - probably existed during OoT time and were simply... unavailable. This is simply for the simplicity of preparing the battle.
Hylians: Ocarina of Time Castle Town
Shiekah: Ocarina of Time Kakoriko Village
Gorons: Ocarina of Time Death Mountain
Zora: Ocarina of Time Zora's Domain
Deku: Majora's Mask Woodfall
Twili: Ocarina of Time Twili Realm
Kokiri: Ocarina of Time Kokiri Village
Ikanians: Majora's Mask Ikana Valley
Ooca: Ocarina of Time City in the Sky
Gerudo: Ocarina of Time Gerudo Desert

We'll say this takes place in the child timeline, due to the inclusion of the MM races. Let's say about a decade after OoT and MM. Link and Ganondorf will be null factors here, since they're both massively OP.
The war would probably begin with a Twili invasion. Not led by Zant, but someone similar who wants to return the Twili realm to its former glory. I'm going to say that the events of OoT and MM weakened the barriers between worlds and allowed them through. They'd immediately go for the obvious seat of power - Castle Town.
Here's where we'd have to think about the Twili and their power without Ganondorf, as we discussed above. I think that Deus has a point with that Ganondorf quote - most of what they did came from him. So let's just say we have an army of Zants with some base magic, but nothing overly strong. The Hylians would actually stand a chance, but I feel the Twili would still win. They would remain in Castle Town to lick their wounds while the Hylian survivors would go to their allies - the Gorons, the Zora, the Kokiri, and, most importantly, the Shiekah. They would probably send out warriors to fight the Twili. The Kokiri, not being very capable fighters, would act as medics. The gorons would be tanks, going in front, and the zora as support troops. The Shiekah would sneak inside and be ninjas while the armies were distracted. It's a pretty even fight with the gorons and zoras. However, the Shiekah turn the tide of battle, sneaking inside and killing most of the Twili, returning the Hylians to power. Some of the Twili would escape, and seek solace with the enemies of the Hylians: the Gerudo. The Gerudo, eager to avenge the imprisonment of their king a decade before, would be more than willing, but would do so quietly, because they feel like an army of all the other races would be too much to handle. They agree to take out the other races one at a time, quietly. They start with the Kokiri, who don't put up much of a fight and fall to a small taskforce. Next, they'd go for the Zora whil they have scouts explore the lost woods. As we've seen from MM, the Gerudo can even beat the Zora on their home turf, and, with the aid of the Twili, own them. They don't annhialate them, but they do beat them into submission.
The Gerudo are getting wary at this point, but the other races are realizing what's happening at this point. They need to act quickly. The Gerudo scouts find the entrance the the Goron Village in the Lost Woods and decide to make the most of it. They go in and attack the Gorons. However, their armies are weakened from the previous fights, and they end up being beaten mostly, since the Gerudo kinda have spears and the Twili are severely weakened.
That's where I'll end it for now. There's more to come for sure, but the Ooca, Deku, Ikanians, and other race wars are hard for me to set up as of now. Thoughts for what I have so far?

The problem is you're having some of them team up; this is just supposed to be a full on war between every race

Yes, but point being it would definitly distract gerudo forces for a while. also that bridge is easily breakable leaving many gerudo forces wihtout horses unable to face combat. How do you think this would end for the hylians.
The Gerudo most likely breed their own horses considering Ganondorf rides a Gerudo Stallion, and they could easily jump the gap with their horses like Link can do before the bridge is repaired

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The problem is you're having some of them team up; this is just supposed to be a full on war between every race
While true, this is also closer to how an actual war would turn out. If it were just an all-out battle royale then probably the Ikanians, due to their limitless armies, but this is more fun, wouldn't you say?

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
While true, this is also closer to how an actual war would turn out. If it were just an all-out battle royale then probably the Ikanians, due to their limitless armies, but this is more fun, wouldn't you say?
I think what you did is awesome adding some realism to it and great story, but now apply that to the actual rules being every race for them selves and closley anaylze the map. this helps.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yes they have konume and kotake and ganondorf without triforce however gorons have darunia.
Then I vote for the Gerudo. Darunia couldn't take out Ganondorf or else he would have done prior to Ocarina of time when his feeding grounds were sealed. The Gorons were scared of him and the likely reason is he would be able take them out if they tried to fight.

Koume would be able to freeze the Gorons on her broomstick and possibly even from a distance they couldn't hit her from. The pair also appear to be damaged by fire and ice only, regular arrows and rocks would probably not hurt them.

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
Yep
Then I vote for the Gerudo. Darunia couldn't take out Ganondorf or else he would have done prior to Ocarina of time when his feeding grounds were sealed. The Gorons were scared of him and the likely reason is he would be able take them out if they tried to fight.

Koume would be able to freeze the Gorons on her broomstick and possibly even from a distance they couldn't hit her from. The pair also appear to be damaged by fire and ice only, regular arrows and rocks would probably not hurt them.
, just one more intresting point to bring up is that when ganon took over he did witout anyone rebeling, this time gorons zora and hylains would be after him all at once

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Nobody complained about team-ups last time... ah well.
I'm keeping with what I said before about keeping Ganny and Link out of this, as well as the witches. They're trump cards.
Well, if we're doing it this way, then we need some sort of inciting incident. I'd say the City in the Sky crashing down in the middle of Hyrule Field. It's technology. People would view it as a weapon that they could use. Racial tensions are at an all-time high, despite the efforts of the sages. This leads to an all-out battle in the middle of Hyrule Field.
For some reason we have the Deku and the Ikanians there. Because Zelda.
First of all, may I say, the Kokiri are screwed. Are we all in agreement? Good. Moving on.
The Deku wouldn't last long either. They're not very sturdy, and don't have many weapons.
The Zora are good fighters, and don't need the water to do good stuff. Assuming the Ikana are coming from the forest, and saying the Twili come out in that giant gap between the Hylians and the Gerudo, let's say they start attacking the armies next to them. Therefore, round one matchups:
Hylians v Twili and Gorons
Gorons v Hylians and Zoras
Zoras v Gorons and Ikanians
Ikanians v Gorons and Gerudo
Gerudo v Ikanians and Twili
Twili v Hylians and Ikanians
Despite a lack of Ganondorf-magic, I feel an army of Zants would beat out the Hylians. Edge: Twili.
Gorons would crush Hylians like bugs inside their puny tin cans, and would laugh at their toothpick swords. Edge: Gorons.
Zoras would probably get punched by the Gorons, and their spears wouldn't do much. Edge: Gorons.
Ikanians are many, but easy to defeat. The only real threat would be the Captain, who would be taken down eventually I'd think. Edge: Zoras
Gerudo would fight Ikanians. See above. Edge: Gerudo.
Twili have armor. Gerudo really... don't. Edge: Twili.
So, coming out of this, we have half the zoras, half the Gerudo, all the Gorons, and all of the Twili. The Hylians are down for the count. Honestly, the remaining Zoras and Gerudo wouldn't stand much of a chance against the other two races
So that leaves Twili v Gorons. Twili are probably using a lot of magic, which I'd think the Gorons aren't immune to, so Twili win.
The Twili approach the City in the Sky, ready to take its technology for themselves, when they come across the guardians of the City: The fearsome Ooca.
Actually, ooca have no arms. They can't even really fight. **** them, they die.
Twili win.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As for the Shiekah, I feel their numbers are too low to pose much of a threat, and honestly they'd probably join with the Hylians in their fight, and I doubt anyone would care.

The Twili honestly don't seem much like fighters, they honestly seem really weak (I'm assuming we're talking about actual residents of the Twilight Realm, like the ****ty ones that moan and don't really do anything)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yep

, just one more intresting point to bring up is that when ganon took over he did witout anyone rebeling, this time gorons zora and hylains would be after him all at once

He put an end to any chance of rebellion by freezing the Zora's and imprisoning the Gorons. Some hylians such as Ingo were even in support of him and most do not seem to mind his rule.

He did these things with the triforce of power and we do not know the full extent of his abilities, particularly before he obtained the triforce, but we can assume they were not on the scale of being able to singlehandedly take out an entire race by freezing them. We also need to take into consideration this wouldn't likely be Gerudo Vs Everyone there would be sides picked by each race, with some allying themselves with others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom