• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda U Will be the Only Focus on E3

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
As confirmed by their press release, Zelda U will be Nintendo's sole focus at E3. It will be the only playable game at E3, and I assume it's going to be the only game that they are really going to show off.....

What do you guys think of this?

Well let me tell you.... This game better be ****ing amazing if they hope to carry themselves only with a single game. But then again, it did work with Fallout 4 too.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It makes no difference to me because Zelda has been the only thing I've ever watched E3 for, ever. I haven't ever watched E3 for anything else, and when there wasn't Zelda stuff at E3 I didn't watch it at all. All this does is basically confirm for me that I'm going to watch Nintendo's presentation lol.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Yes, that I know, but there is a difference between only focus and only playable game. Only focus heavily implies no other games will be in the spotlight. It would be foolish for Nintendo to only bring one game to E3.

Either way, I think it's a ridiculous idea. I don't care how good the game is at that point, I can't see a justification for only showing one game at E3. And if it's the only playable game, are we going to be getting tech demos of the NX? In-game footage? Just a bunch of trailers? Sounds pretty suspicious to me.

D

Deleted member 81859

That's extremely foolish on Nintendo's part. They need more than just one game, as FFXV is more or less the same thing.

Aewon

Emperor of the Flesh-Eating Replicators
If it's the only game they're showing off at E3 the only way I can imagine they doing it is by having a reveal event similar to FFXV. I wouldn't call that a bad thing. Not even remotely. More likely, however, they'll show off a bunch of NX games, none of which are playable.

Well, Kimishima said that the NX won't be at E3 at all. They're going to have a presentation later on in the year, which I find completely silly.

Anywho, I believe Zelda won't be the only game shown, but the only game playable. Nintendo will probably also announce plans for Zelda's 30th anniversary which they finally acknowledged.

I read about this somewhere. Let me see if i can find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom