• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda: Twin Chronicles

Majora's Cat

How about that
I've always thought about a Zelda based around the concept of twins as the main characters. Well... here goes. (P.S. This is my first fan fic!)

Click here to view Twin Chronicles' sister fan fic, Descent Into Madness.

Twin Chronicles is rated PG-13 for lots of violence, blood and overall epicness.

EDIT: Hand-drawn pictures depicting the events in the story are on their way!

Don't forget to subscribe to this thread!

Only members on Zelda Dungeon can access the pictures in Twin Chronicles. Those who are not cannot see them as this website prohibits it. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

025.jpg

Chapter 1
Beginnings

Long ago, a legend was passed down among the generations. The legend spoke of a great hero who always stood tall against whatever evils plagued the land of Hyrule. No matter how treacherous the task, The Hero Chosen by the Gods would stand time and time again to face the great perils of Hyrule. This is but one of those tales...

---

The fireplace flickered. Sumi was an expectant mother, sitting in her house with her dear husband. Both sat still, eyes fixated on the beautiful flames raging in the fireplace.
"Wife Sumi, I had a thought just now," said Sumi's husband, Corei. "I thought that our child will grow to be like the flames before us. He will be beautiful and strong, he will be a great man."
"Do you think so, Corei?" replied Sumi.
"I know so. Our child will become a a hero, bound for greatness. That is what I foretell."
With these words, Sumi and Corei's child was destined to accomplish great things. The couple could not be happier, staring at each other in the comfort of their dainty home.

---

Eventually, the day came. The child was born... but as the first emerged, the parents heard a small squeal. A second was coming! Corei looked at Sumi with glittering eyes. Both of their eyes were filled to the brim with excitement, until the pain of childbirth struck the excitement out of Sumi's eyes. Struggling to give birth to the second, her eyes started to roll back. Gasping for air, Sumi was slowly dying.
"No, no! Sumi! Hang in there!" yelled Corei, fear swelling deep in his heart.
"Don't worry... Corei. Our children our blessed. I may not be around to see them grow up, but you... you have the chance to raise them to be who they were meant to be. Please... take care of them..." Sumi's eyes started to close, then her head fell back. Corei's eyes filled with tears, which came strolling down his cheeks. He held his babies close to him.

---

After Sumi's tragedy, Corei focused all his attention on her last words. All he could think about was raising his children to become heroes. One was named Link, after the great hero passed down in the legends. The other, Poder. The second baby was named Poder because it represents power. As the two toddlers grew, they started to become fine young men. Each was tought how to wield the sword and shield, hoping to become legends like the chosen one told in the stories. Link was clothed in the green tunic, symbolizing that he will become a fine hero, like the original Link. Poder was given a black robe, similar to the kind the King of Evil once wore. This was to symbolize that Poder would become a strong man, destined for power. Each practiced sword techniques from sun up to sun down. It seemed as if both would be destined for greatness.

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Where did Chapter 2 go? I wrote it already... great. I need to rewrite Chapter 2... how did it go again?

Anyway, my first version of Chapter 2 was deleted somehow, so I'm rewriting it. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2
The Splitting of the Paths

The sun was starting to set on the horizon. A magnificent purple-red hue lit up the sky. Link and Poder were practicing sparring near the cattle ranch in Central Hyrule.
"You'll never defeat me, brother!" boasted Poder as he dodged Link's attack.

029.jpg

"I don't think so!" cried Link as he thrust his sword toward his brother. Poder parried and then thrusted his blade into Link's, sending his sword flying across the sky until it fell to the ground.
Panting heavily, Link stared at his brother angrily... then burst out into laughter. "Ah, I don't know if I'll ever best you, brother!"
Poder and Link wrapped each other's arms around their shoulders and made their way towards the exit of the ranch. The door to the farmhouse creaked open. The owner of the ranch, Fabi, emerged.
"What are you boys doing, making all this noise? I could've sworn you two were trying to kill each other! Your unholy chatter frightened my dear cuccoos! They started to peck at me all over the place! Do you know what it's like to have 20 beaks pinned on your nose?!" screamed Fabi.
Link and Poner stared at each other in silence. Then they tared right back at Fabi... and once again, burst out into maniacal laughter. They threw their arms around each other's shoulders and continued walking out of the ranch.

---

Night fell, and the beautiful purple sky turned to blue. Link and Poder were tucked in their beds in the safe confines of their wooden home.
"Good night, Poder. May tomorrow be as glorious as today," whispered Link.
"Good night, brother. May the goddesses be with you," said Poder.
These were the last words exchanged before Link blew out the candle, enveloping the room with darkness.

---

CUCKOO!!!
"What? Was that Ganondorf?! Jeez..." mumbled Link as he sprang out of bed, startled. "What was that?!"
"Link... what are you doing?" Poder asked drowsily. He let out a tired yawn, then slowly crawled out of bed. "You woke me up... I was having such a sound sleep. You'd better have a good explanation..."
"Sorry, brother. I think it was just a cuccoo."
Poder grumbled and half-heartedly slipped on his pants. He slapped on his robes and then stumbled down the stairs. Link followed suit and quickly put on his green tunic. As he slowly descended down the crickety stairs, he saw his brother sitting at the table.
"Greetings, brother," said Link.
"Salutations. Come and have some porridge," Poder replied. He lifted his spoon out of the bowl of porridge and slurped. "Probably want it to simmer down, though."
Link joined Poder at the table. Suddenly his nose started to tingle, and he felt a sneeze of epic proportions brewing.
"ACHOOO!!!"
The brothers heard a thump from upstairs, then heard a voice.
"What the-?! Has the evil Ganon been resurrected? No! But surely my sons will protect me!" The brothers stared at the top of the stairs as their startled father came walking downstairs.
"Boys, what was that unholy racket?" asked Corei.
"It was Link's sneeze, father," answered Poder.
"Judging by that sneeze, I could've sworn you were a giant!"
Corei stared at Link for a moment, their eyes gazing into each other. Corei stifled a guffaw and then directed his attention to Poder.
"Yes, I know, father. I didn't know Link could even make a noise that loud." Poder an his father burst into laughter. Poder was laughing so hard, he started to tear up. Corei laughed so hard that he started to choke.
"Anyway, Poder and I are going to go sparring today. Come along, brother," said Link, his teeth clenched.
"See you, father!" called Poder as he and Link walked through the door.
The brothers traversed through South Hyrule, the area where their beloved home lay. They traveled nothward towards Central Hyrule, the location of Hyrule Field and the castle.
"Say, brother, do you ever wonder?" asked Poder.
"Wonder about what?" replied Link.
"About what power we possess... we could be more powerful than the sages themselves. Remember what father said? We are destined for greatness. And with our swordsmanship skills, I wouldn't be surprised if we turned out to be the chosen heroes. We could even take over Hyrule."
Link was absolutely astonished and dismayed at what his brother had just stated.
"But Poder... I don't really believe we are the chosen ones. What are the odds of that? Plus, I wouldn't want to be The Hero Chosen by the Gods. Even more, I don't want to rule Hyrule," said Link. He waited for his brother's response, but a long silence followed after Link spoke his words. Finally, Poder answered.
"Think about it, though. The Sacred Realm is now within our grasp. Ever since it has been introduced to the public, it has been more vulnerable."
"But the Sacred Realm is protected by an indetructible magic barrier. We couldn't get in if we tried!"
"My foolish, foolish brother..." said Poder mockingly. "If we are indeed the chosen ones, we have the power to enter the Sacred Realm. The seven sages would have to obey us, and we could rule this land!"
Link was too shocked to say anything. He just stood in the middle of the field in silence. Poder stared at Link, and vice versa. Link had never seen this side of Poder, and it frightened him. What was happening to Poder?

---

Two years later, their relationship had worsened. The wedge between the brothers had expanded to epic proportions. In search of the ultimate power, Poder had joined a cult designated to resurrecting Ganon. Poder's power and leadership eventually made him the head of the cult, quenching his thirst for power. He had control over an entire army. In that time, Link had started to resent his brother more and more. The carefree, loving brother Link once knew was no more. Since their last true conversation, Link and Poder had never spoken. Poder was a greedy, filthy dictator who wanted nothing more than to have absolute control over everything. What other way than to resurrect the King of Evil himself? Poder had left his mark on the land of Hyrule, and the results were devastating. To resurrect Ganon, Poder has to kill all seven sages, destroying the seal that protects Hyrule from Ganon. He had already killed three sages, and his cult had grown in numbers and power. They had posession of black magic, the kind Ganon had used. After killing the first sage, a small part of Ganon was resurrected - his conscious. The dark lord granted a small fraction of his power to the cult so they could kill the remaining sages. With Ganon's destructive power in hand, Poder killed two more sages, freeing Ganon even more. The remaining four sages used their magic to contain Ganon, for even with less than one half of his true self, he could wreak havoc on a huge scale. Dark days are upon the citizens of Hyrule as the resurrection of Ganon draws near. But there is only one flaw in Poder's plan: the source of the black magic is a tablet. This ancient tablet was split into four pieces, but that wouldn't be enough to stop The Hero Chosen by the Gods from destroying the tablet, thus destroying the source of the cult's power. Poder created four terrible creatures using Ganon's black magic to guard each piece: Whiplashia, Dracomuerte, Firegohma and Dantemalia. Link finally understood what his purpose was. He was meant to protect the sages and destroy the tablet before Ganon's return. Link's only chance of defeating the great peril is by obtaining the fabled Master Sword, the sword of evil's bane. To have enough power to kill the four remaining sages, Poder requires Ganon's evil blade. Fate has pitted brother against brother. The legend begins.

026.jpg

Chapter 3
The Seven Sages

Link sat on a bench, gazing up at the evening sky. How beautiful. How carefree. His heart told him to forgive his brother, but his brain thought otherwise. He slowly stood up, and was ready to embark on his quest. He had previously tried to stop the death of the third sage, but was greatly overpowered. Link was determined to stop the evil intentions of his twin brother this time around, but didn't know where to start. He thought that he could gain wisdom by visiting the Sacred Realm where the remaining four sages hide from Poder's army. The Sacred Realm lay in Hyrule Castle, so Link knew where his next destination would be. He traveled through Southern Hyrule, a small but beautiful section of the kingdom. Trees and plants surround every inch of the forest terrain, and every morning, the early light of a new day would always shine through the leaves. Link walked on and on and on, passing by bridges, gates and easily dispatched moblins. Finally, he stepped foot into Central Hyrule. The trees were dead and shriveled. There was no wildlife in sight, nor had there been any for nearly two years. The grass was a putrid yellow, and the air smelled of death. While the cult had not yet affected the Southern or Western parts of the kingdom, the damage caused by them was clearly visible in the once-beautiful Hyrule Field. Link looked over at Death Mountain. When Death Mountain is in its normal state, a small ring of smoke always appears on top. After the cult stepped in, the wonderous Death Mountain became a wasteland. No longer did a small cloud of smoke hang on top of the montain, but now a demonic spiral cloud spins overhead. Link sighed at the state of Hyrule, and then pressed on. As Link neared Hyrule Castle, a member of the cult appeared from the shadows.
"What is your name, stranger?" asked the mysterious hooded figure.
"My name is..." Link could not think of a good response. Then he remembered his resemblance to his brother. "... Poder."
"Oh, really... stranger..." the hooded figure lifted up his hood and revealed a grotesque face. There were burn marks all over the left side, the hair was also missing from that side, and he was missing his right eye. All that showed was a pink socket. "Then come on in, Lord Poder."
Link saluted the strange man and entered the castle. Castle Town was completely overrun by the cult. Everything from the shops to the broken windows had "evil" written all over it. All Link could hear were the chatter of the cult members and cult members that owned businesses.
"Come get your red hot poison over here!"
"My lord, you will not find a more fitting rapier than right here at The Cult Blacksmith!"
"Black magic potions - they will give you temporary powers - only 100 rupees per bottle!"
Link squeezed his way through the enormous crowds of cult townspeople. He never could've imagined the cult's numbers would be so vast. As Link pushed on, he noticed the town became nicer as he worked his way in. They must use a cache system, and the cult members of less importance live in the outer ring, while those of more importance live deeper within Castle Town. Link decided it was time to ask someone where the Sacred Realm was - Castle Town had changed so much in just two short years. He found a rather good-looking fellow and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Excuse me, sir, but I am looking for the Sacred Realm. Where can I find it?" Link asked.
The stranger turned around. Something was familiar about his look... Link just couldn't figure it out...
"Link?! Is that you?!" yelled a familiar voice.
It finally struck him - the stranger was none other than Poder himself!
"So, Link... I recall that you have previously tried to thwart our plans," Poder said in an accusing voice.
Link was frozen in place. Before Poder could say another word, Link pulled out his sword on swung at Poder. He ducked under, then commanded the guards to attack. Several cult guards charged at Link, but he fended them off with his sword.​

028.jpg

A spear thrusted towards him, but he quickly sliced off the tip and ran through a crowd of cult members with his sword stuck in front of him. Link felt his sword make contact with a few people while he charged the crowd, so he looked back. Sure enough, a few men and women behind him had been wounded. The guards looked angrier yet, and began to throw their spears at Link. He swayed side-to-side, trying to avoid all of them. A spear headed right towards Link, but he knocked it away with his blade. A guard came in from behind, trying to knife Link in the back, but Link quickly shuffled to the side, grabbed the guard's arm and threw him into the crowd. Many were stunned by his tremendous show of strength, so he used it as an opportunity to make haste. The multi-colored barrier could be seen now, not far off. Link rushed towards it with dozens of cult guards not trailing far behind. Houses and shops zoomed right past him in a blur, as his eyes were fixated on the barrier. He came closer and closer and closer to the Sacred Realm - he could almost taste it. Link approached the barrier and tried to stick his hand through, but it was of no use. The magic barrier shocked his hand, and he withdrew it. The guards came closer, closer, closer... and time was running out. Link closed his eyes, hoping for a miracle. A guard spear came within an inch of contact with Link, and then a hand grabbed the back of his tunic and pulled him right through the barrier.
"Who-?!" Link felt his chest, then his face. "I'm... alive?!"
A very strong young man stood over Link. He had the appearance of an honorable warrior. The man was clothed in royal Hylian armor and had thick, brown hair.
"The chosen one has come to us," said the man.
A young woman and a small puppy emerged from the darkness. Link looked around him. He was inside some sort of temple with ancient Hylian architecture decorated on every inch of the interior.
"Good. Young one, can you help us?" asked the woman.
Link didn't have any words to say. This was all too much. He was slowly losing consciousness...​

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Majora's Puss? I don't know if I should take that as a friendly joke or an insult... :lol:

I wanted to introduce this concept to those who may not understand this chapter - the story is being told from two perspectives. When I posted Chapter 3, the story was being told from Link's perspective. This time around, Chapter 3 will be told in the eyes of Link's sinister brother. Enjoy.

Chapter 3
Ganon's Prophecy

The sun was setting on the dawn of a new era. Poder stared around at his magnificent land. Hyrule was his land now, and he was to become more powerful than the goddesses themselves. Poder made his way up to the castle where his cult was staying. Since the fall of Hyrule, the castle's town had been turned into a home for the members of the cult - an entire society. Poder was slowly building on his vast empire, and as far as he knew, no one could stop him. About halfway through the dark, desolate Hyrule Field, he remembered a previous engagement. He quickly turned around and headed for the Abandoned Village. As Poder approached the steps towards the village, a deep voice called him.
"So, you remembered," said the voice.
"Yes, your majesty. You said to meet me here?" Poder replied.
"Yes. Come, follow me into the village. There, no one will see us," spoke the booming voice.
Poder did as the voice commanded, and proceeded on in the direction of the village. The only sound Poder could hear was that of his own footsteps. The area was clear, and it was just becoming nightfall.
"Good, good. Now we can talk," spoke the voice. A dark shadow seemed to creep out of the darkness, and it floated right towards Poder.
"Hello, your majesty. I have done as you have instructed," said Poder. "I have killed two more sages by the names of Andrea and Lege."
The shadow seemed to blow up into nothing, then flames burst out of nowhere. Poder heard a faint crack, and Ganon's head appeared in the searing fire.​

027.jpg

"Greetings, great Ganon," said Poder.
"Greetings, my son. I have some things to talk about with you," replied Ganon. "I must tell you about the future and what threats may slow down my resurrection."
Poder slowly nodded. Ganon proceeded.
"You must kill the four holy ones. Only then will you release the barrier blocking our world from the Sacred Realm. Although the four holy ones will cease to exist, I will not be able to break free from the seal. To contain me without constantly using magic to seal me away, the four remaining holy ones used a magic spell the likes of that which I have never seen. The spell keeps me sealed in a magic barrier. Of course, since three sages are already dead, I am able to communicate with you through my mind. The only way to forever free my body from the great seal, you must find and destroy the Warlock's Medallion. This medallion has the power to keep me contained for eternity, and unless you pierce it with my blade, I will never be free. I'm afraid there are more troubles ahead. Your brother has decided to act against you and has taken his own actions, as you already know. The ancient tablet that provides your cult with black magic must be protected, or Link could find it. The only way to destroy the tablet is by piercing it with the great Master Sword, and there is no doubt that your brother is the prophesized Hero Chosen by the Gods."
At the realization of Ganon's words, Poder began to fill with rage. Link?! The chosen one?! And not Poder?!
"I know what you are thinking, Poder," said Ganon. "But you have endless amounts of power already. You have gained great strength through other means, for that is why you were destined for greatness. Link may be the chosen one, but you have taken a different path. Well done, Poder. You made the correct decision."
Poder smiled his crooked, evil smile and nodded.
"That being said, the Hero Chosen by the Gods is a formidable foe. You must find and destroy each and every sage and then eliminate the Warlock's Medallion before your brother is able to destroy the tablet. He who holds great power in his hands must use it wisely. You have been granted that gift. Do not fail me, Poder," said Ganon.
Poder smiled fiendishly at Ganon. "I will not fail, master."
"You must find the holders of Forest, Fire, Water and Shadow. Vanquish the four holy ones and you will hold the power to enter the hidden land. Extinguish the flame that binds the evil beast, and the great land will be no more." With these final words, Ganon's head disappeared along with the flame.
Poder looked around suspiciously, then made his way back to the castle.​

---​

Cult members and guards greeted Poder with great respect as he walked towards the center of Castle Town. He needed to relax and rest for the long day ahead, for he was planning to track down the fourth sage in his hunt. The dark city was lit by only a few torches, and the night sky was more beautiful than ever. Small clouds of red and black filled the night sky about the castle, symbolizing the weakening of the seal. Ganon would finally return. Poder walked up to a small man selling Healing Potion, then a man poked him on the shoulder. He turned around.
"Excuse me, sir, but I am looking for the Sacred Realm. Where can I find it?" asked the man.
Something struck Poder like lightning. The man was Link!
"Link?! Is that you?!" yelled Poder. Link seemed rather confused, then a gaze of realization came upon his face.
"So, Link... I have heard you have previously tried to thwart our plans," Poder said accusingly.
Link seemed to be paralyzed in fear, then quickly pulled out his blade and swung at Poder. He ducked, and then ordered the guards to chase after him. Several cult guards began to run after Link. Poder watched in satisfaction, but then Link began to slash through the crowds of cult members as he ran. Blood littered the ground where several cult members grasped their wounds, trying to stop the bleeding.
"That idiot..." Poder muttered under his breath. He began to chase after the guards on foot.
He spotted Link in the distance, fending off a group of guards singe-handedly. He grabbed onto one guard's arm and flung him into the crowd. After quickly dispatching a few of them, Link went on the run again, getting closer and closer to the barrier of the Sacred Realm. Link stopped after reaching the barrier and tried to stick his hand through. The barrier rejected him, and the guards used it as an opportunity to catch up. Guards approached him and as one prepared to stab Link... he was pulled right through the barrier. Poder was panting by the time he reached the barrier, and he slammed his fists on the ground in frustration. Link had escaped into the Sacred Realm.​

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Chapter 4
The Sacred Realm

Link began to open his eyes. A blinding light filled his eyes, and everything around him was blurred. He heard a voice calling him.
"Link... Link..." spoke the voice. A hand reached down to him, prompting him to grab the hand. "LINK! GET YOUR BUTT UP!"
Link quickly raised his head and sprung to his feet. He was in a palace of sorts, the interior was decorating with gilded statues in the style of Hylian architecture. The ceiling was painted, depicting the rise of Ganon and his many defeats at the hand of the Hero of Time. He realized that the palace was floating above the clouds, ascending ever higher. A golden mist surrounded the palace as the beautiful sun began to rise into the sky. Link gasped in marvel of the Sacred Realm.
"A breathtaking sight, isn't it?"
Link looked around, and then realized there was a woman standing next to him. He gazed upon the marvelous vistas, then spoke. "Where exactly are we?"
The woman turned her head and looked at him. "We are in the Sacred Realm, above the clouds in a hidden world. This is the resting place of Ganon, and where the sacred protectors of Hyrule gather."
Never had Link thought the Sacred Realm would be so mystifying, so beautiful or so moving. Several moments passed without a single being exchanged. All he could do was stare at the sun as it rose above the golden mist. Finally, the temple started to slow down - it was not ascending at even half the speed it had been previously. Eventually, the palace stopped completely and Link heard a loud clicking noise. The platform seemed to have landed on a docking station. A pathway seemed to lead up into a humongous city. It was absolutely stunning! It appeared as if it was a utopian city, with majestic golden towers sticking out of the clouds. Small ramps and rails seemed to connect many of the buildings, and the scale of the Sacred Realm was enormous.

030.jpg

"This, Link, is the Golden Land. A true paradise above the clouds. Unfortunately, it is uninhabited. An ancient race, ancestors of the Hylians once lived here, but they are long gone. This land now serves of the Sacred Realm, the land that binds Ganon to the darkness," said the woman.
Link was absolutely speechless. After several moments, he decided to speak. "This is the place. The Golden Land in the legends!"
"Yes. The earliest of beings made this their home. They lived before the beings of Skyloft, Oocca, Twili or Wind Tribe. This is the absolute origin of all beings of Hyrule."
The strange woman gestured to have Link follow her. He stood still for a minute, then garnered the nerve to proceed. They walked across the ramp together, and approached the main city. The towers were far larger than Link could've imagined, and the technology far exceeded that of present-day Hylians. It was haunting. The absence of any living beings in the metropolis besides the sages and himself was even more haunting. He imagined the once busy city, a fallen utopia. What had happened? Link tried to clear everything out of his mind and mindlessly followed the woman deeper into the Golden Land. The two eventually stopped when they reached a ridiculously large palace. The sheer size of it was more than he could bear. The woman calmly walked up the steps and placed her hand on the door. Link stayed glued to where he was standing.
"Are you ready to learn about this world's greatest secrets?" the woman asked.
Link stood in place, silently staring at the palace. After a long silence, Link approached the steps and walked up next to the woman.
"Yes," he whispered.
The woman nodded her head and placed her other hand on the humongous door. She muttered something unintelligible, then the door started to shake. The twisting silver line that was imprinted in the door began to illuminate and open. "These..." said the woman as a blinding light shined from the crack in the door. "... are Hyrule's deepest and darkest secrets..."

Sorry the chapter was so short...

Last edited:

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Sorry I didn't write anything sooner. You really are an excellent author, this is some of the best fan-fiction I've read. Your format is great, very professional. And the way you describe scenes is mostly very easy to understand. Looking forward to more!

Majora's Cat

How about that
Chapter 4
Traicion and Tsukino

Poder stood up and snorted in disgust. He flashed his penetrating glare at the guards.
"Fools! You let him escape!" Poder yelled angrily at the guards. "Do you know what you've done?!"
"It wasn't our fault - he ran too fast, and he killed quite a few of us as well!" cried an impish little guard. The rest of the guards quickly turned their heads in the direction of the guard's voice.
Poder sneered and slowly walked up to the little guard, his menacing eyes focused on him. The guard backed up a little, but the guards around him pushed him forward. Poder approached the man and drew his blade. "So, you like being funny, little man?"
The guard gulped, and curled up into a fearful ball.
"Get up, you little gremlin!" Poder shouted at the scared little guard.
"I'm sorry, sir..." said the guard as he slowly got pushed himself upward.
"General Traicion!" called Poder. A muscular, middle-aged man with white hair wearing a black robe appeared from behind the crowd of on-lookers and guards. The little guard once again shriveled up and curled into a ball at the sight of his piercing, green eyes.
"You called, your majesty?" replied Traicion.
"Dispose of this trash. I do not have time for this." Poder sheathed his sword and walked away.
Traicion grabbed the handle of his sword and slowly drew it. The guards gasped at the sight of Traicion's horrific blade. The blade was humongous and black with thin red etchings carved into the steel. Traicion held the sword out in front of him and held it on top of the guard's head. He slowly moved the blade down towards the little man's neck.

031.jpg

"Please, I beg of y-!" The guard was decapitated with a single slash before he finished his sentence. The impish guard's head fell on the ground as fountains of red blood gushed out from his neck.
"Guards, take note of this young man here! Act against our great leader, and you will be punished!" Traicion spoke those last menacing words before the crowd dispersed.
Poder watched from afar, and nodded his head. "Well done, Traicion."
"Thank you, my master."

---

CUCKOO!!!
Poder had once cherished the sound of a cuccoo's morning call. It reminded him of his filthy brother. He stood in the center of the town, watching the shifting clouds as the sky started to lighten. A young woman called Poder from behind.
"My lord! Wait up!" yelled a woman from behind.
Poder quickly turned around to see who it was. The woman calling him was none other than Tsukino. Tsukino had been a childhood friend of Poder, and Tsukino, along with Poder and Link used to frolic together in their youth. She was a promising young woman, perhaps one of the most skilled at wielding black magic. Tsukino was a high-ranking member of the cult, a general in fact, and had the brains to match her skill in dark spells. She had always looked like a very friendly person because of her bright blues eyes and beautiful brown hair. Her hair was shiny, straight, and at shoulder-length. She always wore a midnight blue cloak, and bore rather tan skin. Her friendly appearance and young age had always overshadowed her brilliant battle tactics. She was an honorable young woman, and would never fight an enemy unfairly. Unlike Poder, Tsukino was very tolerant of others and was looked up to by many of the lower-ranked cult members.
Poder stared back at Tsukino and greeted her with a crooked smile. "How are you today, Tsukino?"
She glanced back at him with a bubbly smile on her face. Traicion followed closely behind her. The three greeted each other, and Poder turned his attention to Traicion, who looked back calmly. "What is it, my lord?"
Poder whispered something in his ear, as Tsukino tried to figure out what he was saying. Traicion nodded his head and walked towards the exit of Castle Town. Poder walked towards Tsukino and smiled his crooked smile once again. Poder gestured for her to come closer.
"What is it, my lord?" she asked.
Poder whispered privately in her ear. "I need you to kill my brother."

Last edited:
T

TheSkywardSword

... Whoa. This is really cool. You're an awesome writer!

Do either of them die? Does Poder become good? Does Link become bad? Will Zelda show up?
You don't have to answer those questions, by the way.

I am definitely staying tuned to this one! *goes to sign up thread*

Majora's Cat

How about that
... Whoa. This is really cool. You're an awesome writer!

Do either of them die? Does Poder become good? Does Link become bad? Will Zelda show up?
You don't have to answer those questions, by the way.

I am definitely staying tuned to this one! *goes to sign up thread*

Shh... it's a secret! Who knows what role Zelda plays in this one... Anyway, I'm adding pictures to the story! I've already drawn three, and despite my tender age, they're very good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom