• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Shade's Mirror Sign Up

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
My Zelda fic is coming close to leaving the movie chapters and I feel it is time to expand. As of now I have finally decided on 30 chapters of high adventure. So I want to spice things up with a few characters to the mix. Now, this isn't like adding them to the party of the story (that'd be too much for me :sweat:) Instead it will either be a part time role for 1-2 chapters. However I intend to make the best of those characters and there is also an awesome surprise for them in the final three chapters. ;) (unless they are evil)

There are multiple slots set up for these characters. The minimum is 6 and the maximum is 7.

Name: (If your character starred in a fic that takes place in the adult timeline, such as Atsuma's fic, you cannot use their name.)
Race: (Zora, Goron, Hylian (Filled), Deku, Dragir*, Watarara*)
Background:
Personality:
Elemental power: (if any) (2 limit for every element)

*Both unofficial, but I feel they are interesting enough.

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Name: Szarzhin
Weapons: Magic and Floating Swords
Race: Zora
Background: A wise Zora that was considered a servant to the Dark Lord. He betrayed his master because he had seen what his Master Had done to his people. And now he is both an Exile to his fellow Zora and His Master, He wanders around, searching for ways to redeem himself
Personality: Cold, Stern but is Considerate. He shows Compassion to those who assist him and woud return the favor, no matter what, whether it be a benefit or disadvantage.
Elemental power: Ice(Secondary) and Darkness(Primary)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Name: Danny
Weapons: Dual Wield Swords and shields daggers, bow/arrows.
Element Ice
Hylian
Wears black and golden armor with metalic boots and whatnot.
Personality: Calm.
I don't care wether he is a Hero or Villain nor do I care what else is done with him, give him any story you want.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Esira Zorlok
Weapons: Twin swords, poison diamonds
Race: Hylian
Background: After his parents were killed in the Imprisoning War, he decided to destroy all of the races of Hyrule.
Personality: Never takes things seriously, has a crude sense of humor.
Elemental Power: Wind

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Name: Esira Zorlok
Weapons: Twin swords, poison diamonds
Race: Hylian
Background: After his parents were killed in the Imprisoning War, he decided to destroy all of the races of Hyrule.
Personality: Never takes things seriously, has a crude sense of humor.
Elemental Power: Wind

I shoud've described better. :sweat: This fic takes place long after TP. Chances of living through the imprisoning war are slim unless you loophole.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Name:Emberk Aquill
Weapons:Bomberang(Exploding boomerangs),magic,and a grappling hook
Element:Water(secondary) and fire(main)
Backround:After a mishap where a bokoblin took him into away from his parents,he fended for himself most of his life
Race:Half-zora half-goron.If that's not possible,dragir or hylian.
Personality:Light-hearted and funny.Serious in dire cercomstances.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Wasavi Zeledon (one of Atsuma's sons/daughters lol)
Weapons: Double edge sword, shield.
Race: Dragir
Background: ???
Personality: Kind, hearty fellow, wants to do good for the world
Elemental power: (Earth/Fire)

I didn't know what to put for background...you can fill this up after My fan fic is done. If you need anything else...whistle. XD

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Before the cut off I must submit a character!

Name: Ralph
Weapons: Magical Staff
Race: Watara
Eye Color: Blue
Background: Ralph is a twenty year old rito who was orphaned as a child. He does not like to talk about whatever happened, but it is known that his parents died in some way. After his parents died, he was eventually found by a goron by the name of Gorgo, who took him to his tribe and raised the young bird boy as if he was his own child. He taught himself much of what he knows of wind element magic.

Personality: Ralph is very easy going and lighthearted, often playing games with his goron friends. He generally looks at the positive side of things and is known amongst his goron brothers as an incredible planner, mostly due to his status of never being beaten in a game of wits such as chess. He has absolutely no tolerance for people that go by the stereotype that gorons are stupid because he looks up to a lot of his fellow brothers as very intelligent, even though none of them have ever beaten him in a game of wits. Due to this, he has few non goron friends. Due to his speed and grace in the sky, his goron brothers commonly ask him to relay messages to others who are far away.
Elemental power: Wind

Last edited:
Well, a character I made was in Atsuma's Ascendancy of the Last. I take it that counts as on the Adult timeline...

So here's my character:
Name: Dayphlora
Weapons: Deku nuts, a Deku Stick and a Deku shield, plus Deku Pipes and a Deku Leaf
Race: Deku
Background: A young Deku child who is on a mission to see the Great Deku Tree. He was framed for killing another Deku and was exiled from his homeland.
Personality: Shy

I didn't put any Background information yet. I would like to know if there is going to be a Great Deku Tree first. I'll come in with an edit when I get an answer. Also, I don't know if there's a limit to the weapons, so I just went with a Deku themed arsenal.

Last edited:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Well, a character I made was in Atsuma's Ascendancy of the Last. I take it that counts as on the Adult timeline...

So here's my character:
Name: Dayphlora
Weapons: Deku nuts, a Deku Stick and a Deku shield, plus Deku Pipes and a Deku Leaf
Race: Deku
Background:
Personality: Shy

I didn't put any Background information yet. I would like to know if there is going to be a Great Deku Tree first. I'll come in with an edit when I get an answer. Also, I don't know if there's a limit to the weapons, so I just went with a Deku themed arsenal.

The Great Deku Tree exists. The kokiri are mentioned in chapter 1 so that means the Great Deku Tree exists.

Edit: The 7 spot has been filled. Ok everybody, look forward to the later chapters coming soon to a ZD near you.

Last edited:

Hazel

A Frog
Name: Hunter
Weapons: Axe, shortbow
Race: Dragir
Background: She was captured by some Hylians when she was tiny, and sold to a circus. She has been shown in there for a very long time until she finally escaped. She has lived in the forest since, and believes to be a monster and that she should stay away from Hylians to protect them, as that's what the circus people taught her
Personality: She is hostile and untrusting, but once she gets to know somebody, she's outgoing and nice. She likes to be alone. She's on the good side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom