• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG Restart

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(It allows us to contact Mirrom- or, if we prick our fingers, everyone- telepathically)
"Do you thinkk we should split into pairs when we get iin there?" Tennor asked.

amaterasu

Writer
"Probably. I'll go with you Tennor." Amaterasu said after pricking her finger. "Telepathic communications huh? Better keep your minds clean." she warned.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Mirrom began flipping through the Book of Secrets again. No matter how many times she read through it, more new info would appear the next time she opened it. As the others left for the Dodongo Caverns, Mirrom found the Items Section of the book. "Hmm, Bombs huh? But it doesn't say where they are in the dungeon. . . I guess wild goose chases are good for the mind, and your strenghth. . . I'll tell Ammy when they get there. The Dungeon Map, Compass, and Nightmare Key are described in here so that's going to help them, and me big time. . ." she explained tp herself as the Heros of Hyrule began treking up the mountainside once again. . .

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor climbed witht the others until they reached Dodongo's Cavern, leadng the way in. He stepped into the main chamber and looked down, "That's aa lot of lava," he said.

Big Octo

=^)
"Hmm . . ." Malicore felt very suspicious. He put his hands on the handle of his sword. He darted his eyes, looking for any signs of danger . . .

amaterasu

Writer
"At least its not like in the Fire Temple where we HAD to wear Goron Tunics." Ammy remembered. "That sucked. Where to first?" she asked Mirrom telepathically.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Alpha felt like a lifetime had gone by without her. She had been in a spiritual world, learning to use magic from Nabooru. When she awakened, she was alone in the desert, sand blowing over her face. Using her newly-learned magic, she created a glider and rode across the desert, still unable to believe what she could do.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Let's see, go straight to the cliff on the other side of the entry hall, and continue through the open door. . ." Mirrom replied, "There's going to be a chest with the Map in it after you kill whatever's in there. . . It doesn't say, but don't use any wooden weapons." She explained.

amaterasu

Writer
"Well no dip mirrom. Then I guess arrows are out. I've got Zora Boomerangs. Anybody got Swords?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom