• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RPG Restart Sign Ups

Big Octo

=^)
I'm new, but can I join?

name: Malicore
I am known as The Spellblade
I am 24
I am a male hylian
I am 5″11
I have an average muscle build
I have a lighter, white skin color
I have bright blue eyes
Quirks: My high intelect can be used to solve the most difficult situatins
Clothing: I generally wear a cloaking cape with a hood over plate and chain armor
Weapons: I use a two-handed sword as well as wide array of battle spells
Personality: I am a cunning figure. I can easily relate to my fellow warriors and I promomote teamwork
Backstory: I was trained in an experimental group of hylian knights who also studdied and learned powerful battle magic. Our small group of soldiers went on dangerous missions, but we always prevaled. After the invasion, though, my comrades were captured and slaughtered under the rule of Ganon. I am the last of my kind, and I swear revenge against the evil king!

amaterasu

Writer
okay then. you didn't have to put I am in stuff, but i found that kinda interesting. just so you know, it's in third person. BTW, welcome to the forums~

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Strifus Orlok
Known as: Viper
Species: Hylian

Physical Info
Height: 6'4
Build: Thin
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Hazel
Quirks: Doesn't like flashy things, instead of dramatic battles, he uses the most effective way.
Magic: Control over darkness, works best at night.
Clothing: Black silk robes and cloak.
Weapons: Magic halberd
Personality: Calm, controlled, tactician.
Backstory: Was a villager in Castle Town, and when Ganondorf came, he fought, and Ganondorf, seeing potential, told him that if he would become his second-in-command, he'd let him live. Strifus agreed, but only to overthrow him and return peace. After a while, Ganny found out and Strifus barely escpaed with his life. He is a rebel, but not with the others.

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Ok. I've edited. He's not Ganondorf's, he's a rebel, but not with the others, as he doen't know about them......yet.

L

LinkThe8th

Hi! Sign me back up Ammy. (Note: I'm not gonna post very often nowadays, but I'll be around.)
I'll use Arthur again!

L

LinkThe8th

Ha! Nice to be back, Dekunut. Any Noobs need to learn a tutorial of how it works?

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
True Name: Xavier
Aliases/Nicknames/Titles: Pyroviathan (Get it? Pyro, Leviathan? I crack myself up.)
Species/Race: Zora

Physical Info
Height: About 5.5 feet.
Build: Slim, but has muscles.
Skin Colour: Light Blue
Eyes: Red
Quirks: Ocasionally gets the urge to set something on fire. The reason is unknown.
Clothing: A Blue cloak, hood, tunic and vest.
Weaponry: Daggers, bowgun, and dagger launcher. carries about 50 daggers, can make more. 5 will ignite upon impact. Fire magic.
Personality: Quiet, also quite gruff, but serious.
Backstory: When he was 7 years old, Ganondorf raided Zora's Domain. He grabbed his older brother's weapons, who died in the raid, and ran. Ganondorf pelted the village with fire, possibly explaining his... urges.

Yeah.
Also... how what works?

Last edited:
L

LinkThe8th

Play by post. Maybe an actual battle system? Our actual goal?

amaterasu

Writer
True Name: Xavier
Aliases/Nicknames/Titles: Pyroviathan (Get it? Pyro, Leviathan? I crack myself up.)
Species/Race: Zora

Physical Info
Height: About 5.5 feet.
Build: Slim, but has muscles.
Skin Colour: Light Blue
Eyes: Red
Quirks: Ocasionally gets the urge to set something on fire. The reason is unknown.
Clothing: A Blue cloak, hood, tunic and vest.
Weaponry: Daggers, bowgun, and dagger launcher. carries about 50 daggers, can make more. 5 will ignite upon impact.
Personality: Quiet, also quite gruff, but serious.
Backstory: When he was 7 years old, Ganondorf raided Zora's Domain. He grabbed his older brother's weapons, who died in the raid, and ran. Ganondorf pelted the village with fire, possibly explaining his... urges.

Yeah.
Also... how what works?

approved. you can add magic if you want, seeing how everybody wants it in the RPG. LT8th, can u pleassse repost your character so other people know what he looks like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom