• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Are you talking about helmasaurs?

Cause you have to gust jar/clawshot the iron mask, then hit them. they charge straight at you at full speed and are really hard to hit and do lots of damage when they hit you.

Only problem is, they've appeared in 8 games total, and 3 in the actual name Helmasaur...

Rytex

Resident Netizen
How about Hiploops? Same everything, only they're in the Majora's Mask and 4 Swords.

Excuse me. I said games, when I didn't mean to imply that 4SA was in there too.

Last edited:

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
Hylian Knight notified me I got it right so I'll do the next riddle now....

Character
From Wind Waker

Don't mistake my name for the Anime Character
I'm part of a species that evolved for no known reason
I play the same instrument as Zelda

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
a Rito. Play the same instrument as zelda? Huh?

And they did evolve for a reason. They were forced to so that they wouldn't discover the lost empire of Hyrule.

My riddle:

Thing

I am in every game
I am a bridge between above and below
Sometimes there is something behind me

Last edited:

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Maybe a mountain? They always reach the sky and there's always a dungeon inside of one, but I don't know if that's what you mean by behind...

Maybe Iron Knuckles? They do run at full speed, except their full speed is terrible :p

Also, Iron Knuckles can't be right. they've been in THREE games, not two. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, yeah, but also The Adventure of Link, where they were those knights that charged you in orange, red, and blue varieties.

So my turn again...

Enemy...

You expect an enemy and may think I'm the last boss. When you don't expect me, I attack from above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom