• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Orchestra

With the news of the Zelda Orchestra touring the world, I am hoping it comes to Australia. Anyway, what songs would you like to see performed. I reckon one idea would be medleys of the games. So you start off with a 6 minute medley of the Zelda themes from the first 2 games (not a lot of songs really (correct me if I am wrong)), then one of LA and LttP, 6-7 minute medley of OoT music (warp songs, hyrule field, boss themesetc), MM medley, WW medley, TP medley, SS Medley???, spirit Tracks/Phantom Hourglass medley etc. You get the idea. Or should they just play a heap of specific songs.

I based my Idea of Play! if you were wondering.

Tell me what you think. I apologise if this is a bad topic.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
No that's a great topic! I so want to see it if it comes to the Midwest USA! I would rather not a ton of medleys, but maybe specific tunes lengthened. That other symphony of video game music had gameplay footage going on the background on a big screen...that would be really cool.

I'd like to see medleys of great Zelda games like Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, as well as many classics redone like Song of Storms or the Temple Theme. It's cool that it's sort of a grab bag of all Zelda tunes in existence. Great idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom