• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Zelda On PC?

We all love Zelda, and all the platforms the games have appeared on.

But do you think Nintendo will ever put Zelda on the PC?

Would you like a Zelda game on the PC?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So long as Nintendo exists as a hardware producing company, we'll never seen Zelda on PC. There's simply no reason to, aside from WAY better graphics and even customizable controls.

Aside from that, I don't think I'd like a PC based Zelda game. I've tried playing Zelda on PC, and it just doesn't stick with Keyboard/mouse. The only way to play Zelda is with the stylus (much to my chagrin), the Wiimote (again to my chagrin) or with buttons/analog sticks (my way of doing things). So if Zelda WERE to come out on PC, it would be a controller-based title, which raises the question "why not play this on a console?!".

octorok74

TETTAC
I don't think Zelda will ever be on PC. But there is something funny about Zelda and PC. There was a mod for Halo PC where everything was LoZ related. Everyone was link, the weapons were the weapons from OoT. The one field I saw was Lon Lon Ranch. It looked neat. But I think that is as close as we will get.

bunny

birb overlord
But do you think Nintendo will ever put Zelda on the PC?

I don't think Zelda will ever be on a PC. Miyamoto has been quite adamant about keeping Zelda on Nintendo consoles.

Would you like a Zelda game on the PC?

No. I think Zelda should stay on Nintendo consoles. It's always been that way and I don't think it should change...

o_O
The way the series is moving, the closest we will get to a PC Zelda game is emulation of the DS, wii, and earlier consoles. It would be difficult to play wiiU games or 3DS games on a PC, even with a touch screen, if the gyroscope is employed like in OoT3D. The closest anyone can get to either of those consoles, without it actually being those consoles, is a tablet(wiiu) or two-screened smartphone(3DS) in the middle of a controller, connected to a PC in the case of the WiiU.
I don't want an official Zelda game on PC and it simply will never happen unless Nintendo sells limited rights to Zelda to Microsoftthe devil to prevent itself from going bankrupt. Don't forget what happened the last time Nintendo shared the rights to Zelda with a third-party demon.:S

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
NO xD

Nintendo proably will never make PC's and since mario and zelda ect. are first party games, they will stay on first party consoles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom