• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Zelda: Ocarina of Time EXTREME Mode

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I'm probably not the only one to have thought of this but check this out. For an extreme mode for Ocarina of Time, choose Master Quest and do the three heart challenge for that! By doing this you're creating an ultimate challenge for yourself, but you may find yourself throwing your 3DS against the wall! (I hope you don't because theyre expensive! :P) so what do you guys think!?

MW7

Sounds good and here are more suggestions: No Hylian Shield, burn the Kokiri shield ASAP, no Zora tunic (you may need one fairy in the Water Temple with only 3 hearts, but I think it's just barely possible to do with just 3 hearts alone by equipping and unequipping the iron boots over and over to reset the underwater timer), no Goron tunic (I think you need more than 1 fairy and 3 hearts to do this though), and here's the kicker, you can only use the sword when absolutely necessary (which is virtually never).

E

EvilMag

What are the few instances where you need the Sword?

There are alternatives for the Sword. Young Link: Deku Sticks and Adult: Hammer.

But what can you use against Phantom Ganon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom