• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda is the Worst Zelda Character

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
She serves zero purpose most of the time. Always getting kidnapped, always needs Link to save her, always comes in clutch at the end with the Light Arrows, and that's it. She finally gets her own game and needs a magic staff and Link's sword to win, why. Might as well just play as Link at that point. Do you know how frustrating it is to play a Zelda game, see Zelda and just know for a fact she'll be completely worthless? Just replace her with Tingle and be done, so serious.

She serves zero purpose most of the time. Always getting kidnapped, always needs Link to save her, always comes in clutch at the end with the Light Arrows, and that's it. She finally gets her own game and needs a magic staff and Link's sword to win, why. Might as well just play as Link at that point. Do you know how frustrating it is to play a Zelda game, see Zelda and just know for a fact she'll be completely worthless? Just replace her with Tingle and be done, so serious.
Her purpose is to give Link a reason to become the hero.

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
I honestly don't mind Navi, I'm probably the only one that thinks she isn't annoying at all.
I like Navi too. Ngl the first time I played TP and got to the Temple of Time and walked through the window that Navi was last seen going through I thought I'd find her in there. Was mad bummed that didn't happen.

Saint Ravenboo

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Legend
They just made her talk too much. It's kind of like the sound effects that were added to ALTTP GBA version.
Talk too much? She hardly forces you to stop at all to talk to her. A more accurate example of an annoying partner is Tatl, 9 times out of 10 she doesn't give you an option to ignore her. In Ocarina of Time, you can just avoid using the C up button, as it's not even useful for gameplay at all.

Talk too much? She hardly forces you to stop at all to talk to her. A more accurate example of an annoying partner is Tatl, 9 times out of 10 she doesn't give you an option to ignore her. In Ocarina of Time, you can just avoid using the C up button, as it's not even useful for gameplay at all.
True, but she'll still say, "Hey!" fairly often. Sometimes even after you listen to what she has to say. Nevertheless, I still liked Navi.

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
I feel that OoT Link (as the Hero Shade) felt just as strongly about Tatl as he did about Navi. No real closure, they were gone forever and he ended up dying wearing some weird armor for a weird cause that we never got to see.

Saint Ravenboo

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Legend
True, but she'll still say, "Hey!" fairly often. Sometimes even after you listen to what she has to say. Nevertheless, I still liked Navi.
I believe Navi has a cool down of around 15 minutes. The only exception is when she's in a certain place like on top of the spider web in the Deku Tree where she will be forced to say something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom