• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda in SS

We havent seen anything about Zelda in any trailers as of yet. Odds are that at the beginning of SS there is no royal family (correct me if I'm wrong), I think Axle also mentioned this in his latest article. How do you guys think we'll see Zelda in SS and what will her role be. Like Tetra in WW or like Zelda in ST (ghost form) or another way?

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I think she'll appear near the end, as the royal family and order are established.

I dont know, but maybe she can be the "friend" that link is searching for?, maybe she falls or was taken from skyloft for some reason, I can really see link jumping to a strange land with courage to rescue zelda (I think she will be in skyloft, but maybe not :?)

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
As of yet we don't know if there will be a royal family or not...It will be likely there wont be one as in Ocarina of Time the kingdom of hyrule was unified only a decade prior to its events....Zelda could be a simple peasant with mysterious powers or the daughter of rich powerful knight who is fighting against the "evil below"...we don't know as of yet, but I think they wont keep Zelda until the end of the game, she'll have to play a more pivotal role...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom