• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda in Real Life.

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
Okay so Someone wanted me to post pictures of zelda items I've made. I'm really artistic. I love making things. So give your opinions. Here goes...
Wooden shield, Couldn't find the right blue
thumbnail.jpg

Next is the ocarina I made.
thumbnailCA9L8P0M.jpg

and lat but not least my wooden sword,
SUNP0002.jpg

Wood shop[ in school has an advantage, comments advice, and requests are welcome

And yes the shield is wood so don't think its not I'm working on the metal one in metal shop

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
These are all really good pieces of work, but the picture of the sword isn't that good I think, it's hard to see in that light.
What are you doing next? Could you make the slingshot maybe?

Fig

The Altruist
Wow! You are a boss at woodshop! You should create the entire arsenal from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Make sure you post the pictures if you ever create more awesome projects!

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
Here's how the slingshots coming along

Its not that good yet but I'm not even close to dont, I'm getting a red cloth to actually use the paint I just put to know where the cloth goes. I also am going to replace the string and then I have a white bungy type cord to use
SUNP0003.jpg

M

matt.tanguay.7

WOW, incredible
you should try making a link costume
OHHHH, you should try making a bomb or bombchu
think about it!!

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
Bombs! thats a challange. Idk how to make them blow up but I can make a model then figure it

All right the slingshot is done but the only problem i ran into was I thought I had white but only found yellow. What do you thinkSUNP0001.jpg

All right Bug net I'm working on, I already have that planned out and will hopefully be done in at most 3 days. link costume, just need to find green fabric and I can get on it, and bombs will be a paper mache bomb that will blow up. m80s here i come

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom