• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Game With Best Gear

What Is Your Favorite Gear Set?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Season's

• Oracle of Age's

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Sword's Adventure

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

ZeldaAllDay

Fierce Deity
What is your guy's favorite gear set from a zelda game? My personal favorite would be Twilight Princess's because of items like the double clawshot, the ball and chain, the spinner, and the dominion rod. These were items not seen in other zelda games and they were very unique. I also really liked the zora suit that would make you swim better and the awesome magic armor.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It's honestly a tie between TP and SS. TP had a freakin' truckload of kick-*** items (even though many were underused), but SS used its items efficiently and pretty much equally (the Whip wasn't used nearly as much as the others were). I guess it's a matter of "TP has cool items" and "SS has well-used items".

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I really liked the gear in TP. You could get cooler armor/tunics than in OoT and the double clawshot was amazingly cool. It was also more useful than it was in SS. Then there is the spinner. That was a cool item, even though it wasn't very useful outside of dungeons. The dominion rod was a better version of the command melody from WW if you ask me. The ball and chain was really fun to swing around, and really powerful for an item. I liked how you could upgrade the master sword into the light sword in the twilight realm. I'd say my second favorite was SS because you could upgrade most of your items. My favorite items from it were the sacred bow and the tough beetle. The shield upgrade system was cool too.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
For me, it'd be Ocarina of Time followed by MM, but mostly Ocarina. Spells, elemental arrows, spring-loaded devices, and more just can't be beaten unless one has more than the other, y'know?

I do like the gear sets of OoX (specially that Seed Shooter) and I happen to like the Bow from Skyward Sword [coincidence?]. I can't say any gear set is totally bad, but many of them (Skyward Sword, Adventure of Link) have less than what I'd desire out of items.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
In terms of the entire set, I go with TP because of items like the chainball, the spinner, and the dominion rod. However, my favorite individual item is the beetle.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I'd have to say TP. There were just so many awesome items! Sure one of them was virtually useless later on (Dominion Rod), but it was all so epic!

MW7

For best gear I think it's A Link to the Past by a mile. I mean the invention of the hookshot alone is impressive, but there was a crazy amount of other items that were invented in this game as well. My other favorites would probably be Majora's Mask (only if you count masks as items, otherwise it's mediocre) and Legend of Zelda. I played Legend of Zelda after playing many other games in the series, and the item selection felt extraordinarily fresh. There are so many absolutely random tools, and it just felt cool to me. Having things like the Stepladder and Magic Key as dungeon items I found very surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom