• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Fun Facts!

Taggerung115

Warrior
The Dragon Ball Z movie Wrath of the Dragon also has a hero in it. Who plays a magic ocarina and owns a magic sword. Oh and has travelled through time. It was released four months before OoT was.

You all knew this, but I just feel like contributing xD Ocarina of Time was originally going to be played in first-person view for the entire game, involuntarily. You would run through the whole quest without even seeing Link (side from cut-scenes I can only assume). However, the creators eventually scraped the idea (although much of the game was created with the first-person view only in mind) because they thought swordplay would be easier, and people would better be able to enjoy the 3D environment and beautiful scenery in the game ^.^

I think another reason the first-person was scrapped was because the developers had already made the model for Link. When Miyamoto realized that players would never actually see the Link's model, he told them to change it to a third-person view.

did you know that the original idea of oot was to stay in ganons tower but was later changed of course but if this had been the case their would not be a over world just you going through a long dungeon

There was this controversy in Super Mario 64 over the sign with the star on top. It looked like it said "L is real 2401". People thought it meant that Luigi was in the game. It was false, but the reason I'm saying this here is because that same sign (minus the star) is on the second story of Dodongo's Cavern in the main room.

if you steal something from the main store in Links Awakening, your name will become THEIF and never change back. Also, if you return to the store, you are incinerated by the store keeper, by lightning shot from his hands.

...0_0
HE'S THE STRONGEST GUY IN LINKS AWAKENING!

MM was supposed to be a week instead of 3 days but i think alot of people know that :triforce:

SuperMetroid

Eating Your Brains
did you know...........The first three dungeons lack small and big keys. They're not introduced at all until Forest Temple, and the only place younger Link can find and use them until then is a minigame found in Market.(ocarina)

You also use keys in the well in Kakariko village. Not really a fun fact, :P

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
As another beta Ocarina of Time fact, originally there was supposed to be a Wind Sage. It is thought that the Kokiri girl with the blonde hair, who teaches you about looking around its C as a child and gives you the saw in the trading quest as an adult, was going to be it. Her name was supposedly Fado.

...I think. XD

Also, all of the sage medallions were going to be used as items that would warp you to the respective locations, like the ocarina songs do in the final version.

If you jump into the hole with the skull token near the castle in ocarina of time, you can farm endless of skulls!

Z

zeldafanfan

In OoT 3D there 3 SS easter egss
1- in the past on malon´s room
2- on a bomb shop in an alley in the hyrule market
3- on the gerudo´s fortress behind two boxes

Z

zeldafanfan

there´s also a glitch where Jabu Jabu was in OoT 3D, as adult link you can still enter Jabu Jabu, search for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom