• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda FPS?

Megamannt125

Blue Link
A Legend of Zelda first person shooter. Hmm... let me think about that one.... Link has a gun. Link shoots at soldiers that are opposing his resistance to save Hyrule. Um..... NO. What would possess you to come up with an idea like this in the first place?

Easy, he'd have a crossbow shooting down the minions of ganon.

Amelie

Air Dancer
Zelda could use some small changes. But nothing this big. Zelda is a action/adventure/RPG game and I think it should stay that way. I think Link's Crossbow Training might have been a way for Nintendo to test the FPS way of Zelda but just as a small spin off game. I dont think I would like Zelda as a FPS... Im just not great at them and it would not be enough like Zelda for me I dont think.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Zelda could use some small changes. But nothing this big. Zelda is a action/adventure/RPG game and I think it should stay that way. I think Link's Crossbow Training might have been a way for Nintendo to test the FPS way of Zelda but just as a small spin off game. I dont think I would like Zelda as a FPS... Im just not great at them and it would not be enough like Zelda for me I dont think.

I didn't mean permanant, I like the way Zelda is too, I was just suggesting a neat little idea.

Kybyrian

I discourage an FPS Zelda. I really don't like an FPS that doesn't actually have any guns. And swords in First Person.... all that stuff, no thank you.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
this just doesnt sound like a good idea. zelda is FPS when you use the bow but having a 100% FPS zelda game would be suicide for the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom