• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Steam Group

Since nothing seems to be happening with this group, I suggest that someone takes charge of it and tries to arrange something, hopefully then we can actually use it for something other than just having it there as a group.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hey, can we start gaming soon? Just joined; I'd love to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 with you guys.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
ill join but all i have at the moment is Duke Nukem Forever, once i get my Bank card back in order ill join you all in some other games!

*by the way my name on steam is the same as here Snakeoiltanker....or maybe not, i think its snakeoiltanker3306

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Since nothing seems to be happening with this group, I suggest that someone takes charge of it and tries to arrange something, hopefully then we can actually use it for something other than just having it there as a group.

I would like to take charge of the group! Or at least be one of the admins!! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
I think the reason why the steam group is dead is because it hasn't had the time to be organized and efficient. Someone has to be in charge of the group and at least weekly post some events for us members who are part of the group. Once we get that set up, then we actually start playing with each other. :P

I'm also always down for some Portal 2 Coop action... and Team Fortress.

I'm always down for some Team Fortress, too!

I think the reason why the steam group is dead is because it hasn't had the time to be organized and efficient. Someone has to be in charge of the group and at least weekly post some events for us members who are part of the group. Once we get that set up, then we actually start playing with each other. :P

True. I'll love to be a moderator, but I don't want to be the only one. School/work starts in a week, so life is going to be busy for me every now and then, but if we have two admins working on the Steam group and consistently doing events weekly, or even two times a week if we get enough members on it, then we can get some where.

Plus, you said you'd be down to be a moderator a while back. I guess you and I can team up and start putting some life into this Steam group, and possibly figure out a way to getting more people interested in joining it...? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom