• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon App for Android?!

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
Hello, i just think that Zelda dungeon should make an app for android for all those non-apple users. I am personally a non-apple user and I want to be able to easily access the forums from my ANDROID phone, but I cannot, because there is NO APP ON THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE. I hope Mases see's this...
A the best,
XskywardX

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I agree with DisappearingMist, Why discriminate against Apple users? Apple or Android it does not matter, we all love LoZ and DGN and that's what really matters don't ya think? :D

Djinn

and Tonic
Well this is more of a matter of getting someone to actually make it. Not many on ZD do that type of thing and less actually have the free time to actually do it in the first place. The staff pretty much have a filled schedule. However I imagine if anyone else were to volunteer to perform the job I do not think it would be refused in any way. The challenge is just getting someone to the task.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I agree with Djinn here. People who ate willing to
Make said app need to be found. I personally think it is a great idea and if i knew how to, I'd make the apps

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
On the whole Apple suject, I thought there was already an app for the iPhone and other Apple products. otherwise, I would ahve specified for an iPhone app as well. :D

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I, personally, am an Android fan and very heavily anti-iPhone , but I do think that an app should be developed for both iOS and Android.
You can use ZD from the ForumRunner app, but it's really just not very good.

Rachel

be vigitant
A ZD app has been suggested before and will be again. Someone needs to make it for it to happen.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Don't forget other platforms! Nokia's Symbian and Microsoft Windows phone (even thought hat sucks). Also, Even if we did make that venture it would take at least a year of development, then beta testing etc. Also, i believe you need to pay apple to get an app on the store.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
You have to pay $99 per year to have apps on the iOS app store. You only have to pay a one time fee of $25 to put apps on Android.

I don't get it. Why can't you access the site without an app? I go to ZD all the time on my iPhone.

Yeah, with Chrome on my Evo 4G, it runs pretty well.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
A ZD App?

well, i know iPads/pods/phones are popular. They all have apps. So why not a zeldadungeon app?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom