• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Classic for DS

I think it would be really neat if nintendo made a game card for the DS that had the first 4 zelda games in their original form. Maybe that's only because I haven't played a few of the old classic ones, but what's your opinion on this?

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Thats a very nice idea the game would be very fun.And i haven't really played any of the first games but if those games came out on ds i could play them.

Either way, why would they do that? The games already been re-released on the GBA and the VC, aside from LA.

For one it a lot more convenient for DS owners because they wouldn't have to buy 3 different GBA games. Another thing is that there's no way so far to play LA on DS.

No it wouldn't be 4 different GBA games because there's no GBA version of LA. And I was saying that "another thing is that there's no way to play LA on DS" because that would be another reason to make something like a Zelda Classic game card. There would be no point in a game card for DS that just had LA on it because there would be a ton of extra room for more games.

Ok, no they should not re release the original 4 on ds.
how many remakes do we need. most people who have a ds have some previes gameboy also unless they traded it in... I lol at them

LA can run on any gameboy.

You really need to read slowly and correctly.

"The games already been re-released on the GBA and the VC, aside from LA." Never said LA was on the DS. And it would be 4 if LA was released, but since it was already re-released on the GBC, there was no need for it in the GBA. And if "NDS 2" has the same game formats, then it could work. But why release something on a system that will be out of date soon.

Well I for one don't believe that the DS will be out of date soon. I don't think nintendo will release a new hand-held system for a little while yet. I guess I just think it would be cool because I haven't played AoL or ALttP, and I haven't played LA in ages.

You have never play ALttP? Its only the greatest Zelda ever created. And the NDS2 will come sooner than you think.

Black, do you have a ANY gb? you can play LA

I wouldent say the ds2 will be released anytime soon, why would nintendo kill something that is still selling like hot-cakes.
they wouldent, same reason why they dont come out with WII2 otherwise known as Wii HD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom