• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Brain Farts

Just happened to me again last night. I was playing TP and was at the City in the Sky. A weird and funny thing happened when I was in the room with the dinolfos. As I stepped into the room, they came at me and fell to their death within seconds without even touching me. I was so shocked I left the room, forgetting to climb up and ended up back at the start, realized my mistake and had to go all the way back again.

Just happened to me again last night. I was playing TP and was at the City in the Sky. A weird and funny thing happened when I was in the room with the dinolfos. As I stepped into the room, they came at me and fell to their death within seconds without even touching me. I was so shocked I left the room, forgetting to climb up and ended up back at the start, realized my mistake and had to go all the way back again.

What a strange glitch. Did you have to fight them when you went back in?

What a strange glitch. Did you have to fight them when you went back in?

Nope! They officially died. The door unlocked behind me right after they fell off, and I was able to continue as if I fought them. I think it's because you can kill them by shoving them off the ledge it counted. They were just a bit clumsy and seemed locked together and ran right off the edge lol

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
TP speedrun. I played it so often I literally memorized everything. In Temple of Time I rushed to Armogoma and was so happy to have a decent time. THEN I REALIZED I FORGOT THE ROTTEN KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!

In OoT after I became an adult for the first time I rushed all the way to the Forest Temple WITHOUT THE DAMN HOOKSHOT! I FORGOT TO GO TO DAMPÉ FIRST!!

latest brainfart: in desert palace (albw) I forgot in the last room about having the titans mitts, so i ran around the palace for hours, searching for them-

In MM, collecting all the stray fairies in a temple and then forgetting to visit the fairy fountain before playing the Song of Time. (I've had this fart more times than I care to admit.)

The biggest brain fart I remember was in the great bay temple where I forgot the boss key for whatever reason. You even go by it when changing the current, so i don't know how I forgot it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom