• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Bardsong Requests

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I have always been fond of bardsongs. I always was fond of them wherever they were used. I was especially fond of them in books, because they gave you a chance to create a tune in your head. Now I am attempting to add bardsongs to the Zelda world.

Now I give you guys a chance to request a song to be made if you want. (Besides, I also want to improve my skills with lyrical poetry.) Give me a subject to the song and I'll do it. Afterwards it is yours to use. Put it in a fan fic of yours if you want, I don't mind.

I can only take five requests a week though, because if the last bardsong I made took me two days. I'd hate to see what five more would do.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lolz, I thought many peeps would like already have requested songs. Anyway, I am here to make a request, two if possible.

One, a song for Asuma. The other, just a song that tells stuff on the dragirs. If you need more info than this, just let me know here what you need and I will come and post it, or you can pm me or vm me.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I have to make an update for the people who made requests for their songs: They are both being delayed for two weeks since I'm going to be dealing with SATs for the next two days. Sorry about the inconvenience, I suppose I have to work harder now.

Din Akera

Sniper
As we talked about Charge, when you would like/have time, my fic would love to have a song.
It is set on the TP map, 100 (or so) years after Link killed Ganon. Link had sealed four great demons away try try and teach them a lesson, make them live in imprissonment rather than just kill them. One of the demon's got free and is releases the others who are planning to destroy Hyrule.
Two fighters happened along the situation (Rad and Din) and now they are trying to stop the releases and kill the demons. They have met many other along the way that are joining the cause, there is some romance, and there is under the table deals, along with backstory that has yet to come out, and is only being hinted at through character reactions and relations.

If you have time to read the story so far, that would help, bu there is my quick overview of my story. lol

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Well when you have time from your studying you could write bardsong about the end of Termina and what happend everywhere in Termina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom