• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda at E3 2015

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I didn't say it's a bad thing that improving Zelda Wii U. I said it's bad for business what they're likely going to do with their hardware, more specifically, the Wii U. This does not have software at all. I never mentioned anything about the software.

And well, apparently, I obviously seem to know more about business than Nintendo right now, again, when it comes to hardware. My brother knows a lot about business too, especially since he's worked for a business before.
I've worked at a barn before, I must know more about horses than someone who's been looking after and riding horses since 10 years before I was born. My sister lives in Japan so I must be the authority on Japanese culture and language. My best friend is a mechanic so I guess that means I know more about cars than Toyota.
If you're really so arrogant that you think you know better, then you clearly don't know what the word 'experience' means. I would say it's better for a company to keep up its reputation of being innovative and providing polished, top class games than to give into the mainstream and get games out as fast as possible to appease the people who don't know how to wait, wouldn't you?
Just because a company does something that you personally don't agree with doesn't mean they're wrong. Pulling numbers, years and statistics out of your metaphorical arse hole doesn't mean you know what's going on behind the scenes. One minute you say the Wii U is dead, then you say it's going to be backed for the next 2 years, then you say it's going to be 4 years because for whatever reason, you have inside knowledge that the NX is not a code name for a new console, but a program for the Wii U. You're presenting unfounded ideas as fact and using vaguely related and out of context quotes to back your arguments. I have no problem with you sharing what you think is going to happen, but I do have a problem when you state your opinion as god given truth and then put people down and act as though they're stupid when they don't agree with you.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
A few notes.

First, no, I don't believe that Nintendo is working on a Zelda 3DS title right now.

Moreso for the game's sake. The Wii U can't be saved at this point, anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. But there's still a little momentum left, a little spark in the fanbase, and Zelda U, if it wants to sell well, should take advantage of that before it dies.

The Wii U doesn't need saving. It isn't selling as well as the others, but it is getting great games. And with the recent announcements, the hype that Splatoon is getting, the hype Xenoblade X is getting, the fact that Fatal Frame is coming to the west, I think the Wii U is going to be fine. Plus, Zelda U will sell well next year. The Wii U isn't "doomed". The fact that it still exists is fact enough.

The NX is not a smartphone. Nintendo made that clear when said that people will be able to play new nintendo mobile games on their phones, starting sometime this year.

They also said that can't rerelease any already existing Nintendo games on any mobile platforms.

This, essentially means, the NX is definitely not a smartphone!

This is true. Also, Nintendo said that the NX is dedicated gaming hardware, ergo, not a smartphone, however ...

Like I said I previous posts, the NX could one of three things:
  1. A handheld that links to mobile platforms.
  2. A unified system (both home console and handheld console) that links to mobile platforms.
  3. A system that just links your Wii U and 3DS to mobile platforms.
Unfortunately, judging by Nintendo has been saying lately, they seem to be taking the suicide route and going with #3.

I can't agree with any of these things.

1. Doesn't make sense.
2. No, not a unified system. Not a hybrid.
3. Makes even less sense.

Logically speaking, based on hardware life-cycles, the NX is more likely to be a handheld than a console, and there is almost no chance it will be a hybrid. Because a hybrid is a stupid idea, and though Nintendo may be stubborn in some business practices, they are still incredibly intelligent as a business, and you can see some of that in some of their recent announcements, such as the latest Universal Studios announcement.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I've worked at a barn before, I must know more about horses than someone who's been looking after and riding horses since 10 years before I was born. My sister lives in Japan so I must be the authority on Japanese culture and language. My best friend is a mechanic so I guess that means I know more about cars than Toyota.
If you're really so arrogant that you think you know better, then you clearly don't know what the word 'experience' means. I would say it's better for a company to keep up its reputation of being innovative and providing polished, top class games than to give into the mainstream and get games out as fast as possible to appease the people who don't know how to wait, wouldn't you?
Just because a company does something that you personally don't agree with doesn't mean they're wrong. Pulling numbers, years and statistics out of your metaphorical arse hole doesn't mean you know what's going on behind the scenes. One minute you say the Wii U is dead, then you say it's going to be backed for the next 2 years, then you say it's going to be 4 years because for whatever reason, you have inside knowledge that the NX is not a code name for a new console, but a program for the Wii U. You're presenting unfounded ideas as fact and using vaguely related and out of context quotes to back your arguments. I have no problem with you sharing what you think is going to happen, but I do have a problem when you state your opinion as god given truth and then put people down and act as though they're stupid when they don't agree with you.

Me? Arrogant? I think it's Nintendo who seem to be a little too arrogant, not me. I'm not one who thought that Zelda U, a game still in it's early was without a doubt ready for 2015 (this year), then later come out, realizing how wrong they were to reveal the game too soon, basically saying, not in exact words, "oh sorry about that, we thought the game was ready this years but turns out it's not.". I'm not the one who wants give a system that's already going to be as good as dead anyways like another few years of life, hoping it rise up from life support when it won't, it will DIE! If you ask me, I'd say Nintendo is more arrogant than I am. They seem to think now days as if just because they're this high and mighty powerful video game company that they can do anything and make anything happen, when they can't. And whenever they realize they're putting too much hope and pride in something, they all go like, "Oops, sorry about that. We'll fix that when we can.".

Look what they did with Wii U to begin with. They a little too into themselves, thinking they could launch such a system so early when it what cause this problem in the first place. Because of their ego, releasing the Wii U too early, and now trying to fix their mistakes by just letting the Wii U continue to go on anyways, the Wii U is going to DIE, D, I,E, DIE!!!

At least I know I won't make sure those mistakes aren't made if I ran a business. Not speaking out of arrogance but of rather what is RIGHT!!!!

You really think you can do any good for gaming company? I'd say you're a little arrogant too. I'd like to see you try and run a business. And from a business standpoint, if you really think that Nintendo is going the right route, then I definitely can see you doing the same, and flopping for the same reason that Nintendo will if they don't do the right thing for business. And that is sacrifice the Wii U for something that will be GREATER and will actually stand a chance against the PS4 and the Xbox One. Something like, oh, I don't know, a freaking UNIFIED CONSOLE!

I'm not trying to offend you or Nintendo, I'm just speaking out of pure HONESTY.

Last edited:

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Me? Arrogant? I think it's Nintendo who seem to be a little too arrogant, not me. I'm not one who thought that Zelda U, a game still in it's early was without a doubt ready for 2015 (this year), then later come out, realizing how wrong they were to reveal the game too soon, basically saying, not in exact words, "oh sorry about that, we thought the game was ready this years but turns out it's not.". I'm not the one who wants give a system that's already going to be as good as dead anyways like another few years of life, hoping it rise up from life support when it won't, it will DIE! If you ask me, I'd say Nintendo is more arrogant than I am. They seem to think now days as if just because they're this high and mighty powerful video game company that they can do anything and make anything happen, when they can't. And whenever they realize they're putting too much hope and pride in something, they all go like, "Oops, sorry about that. We'll fix that when we can.".

Look what they did with Wii U to begin with. They a little too into themselves, thinking they could launch such a system so early when it what cause this problem in the first place. Because of their ego, releasing the Wii U too early, and now trying to fix their mistakes by just letting the Wii U continue to go on anyways, the Wii U is going to DIE, D, I,E, DIE!!!

At least I know I won't make sure those mistakes aren't made if I ran a business. Not speaking out of arrogance but of rather what is RIGHT!!!!

You really think you can do any good for gaming company? I'd say you're a little arrogant too. I'd like to see you try and run a business. And from a business standpoint, if you really think that Nintendo is going the right route, then I definitely can see you doing the same, and flopping for the same reason that Nintendo will if they don't do the right thing for business. And that is sacrifice the Wii U for something that will be GREATER and will actually stand a chance against the PS4 and the Xbox One. Something like, oh, I don't know, a freaking UNIFIED CONSOLE!

I'm not trying to offend you or Nintendo, I'm just speaking out of pure HONESTY.

The Wii U isn't going to die. It's outsold the PS4 in Japan this last week. No, Japan is not representative of the world video game market, but a DEAD system wouldn't outsell the PS4 in any market. The Wii U is not dead. It isn't going to die.

Frankly, the fact that you don't see the partnerships with DeNA and Universal as anything other than incredibly savvy business moves proves you have no business sense at all. The Universal deal is nothing short of brilliant. It may be the biggest move Nintendo has made since it revealed the Wii Remote. Their stock is rising. They've announced they're profitable again.

If you think a unified/hybrid console is the way for Nintendo to take back the lead in the Console Wars, you're wrong man. A unified/hybrid system is a terrible idea from a business point of view.

VitaTempusN92

I can't agree with any of these things.

1. Doesn't make sense.
2. No, not a unified system. Not a hybrid.
3. Makes even less sense.

Logically speaking, based on hardware life-cycles, the NX is more likely to be a handheld than a console, and there is almost no chance it will be a hybrid. Because a hybrid is a stupid idea, and though Nintendo may be stubborn in some business practices, they are still incredibly intelligent as a business, and you can see some of that in some of their recent announcements, such as the latest Universal Studios announcement.

The Wii U isn't going to die. It's outsold the PS4 in Japan this last week. No, Japan is not representative of the world video game market, but a DEAD system wouldn't outsell the PS4 in any market. The Wii U is not dead. It isn't going to die.

Frankly, the fact that you don't see the partnerships with DeNA and Universal as anything other than incredibly savvy business moves proves you have no business sense at all. The Universal deal is nothing short of brilliant. It may be the biggest move Nintendo has made since it revealed the Wii Remote. Their stock is rising. They've announced they're profitable again.

If you think a unified/hybrid console is the way for Nintendo to take back the lead in the Console Wars, you're wrong man. A unified/hybrid system is a terrible idea from a business point of view.

I find this to make no sense at all and very illogical. First you say that the NX being a handheld makes no sense, then you say the NX is likely to be a handheld. Wtf!?

The Wii U is going to die anyways because Nintendo were stupid to release the system TOO early!

Also, the idea hybrid console is NOT STUPID!!!! How can such a SMART idea be considered STUPID!!!! Have you even seen hybrid console be pulled before!? NO!!! So how the HELL do you KNOW that the idea a hybrid console is dumb!?

It's NOT!!! And you will see if such thing does get pulled off.

So I guess you think that the idea of playing OoT 3D on your HD TV screen, running and rendering in HD is DUMB!?

Or how about WW HD remake on handheld!? That's dumb too!?

From a business point of view, a unified system is NOT DUMB!!!!

Seriously!? WTF man!??? Grow a freaking BRAIN!!!

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Ok.

I find this to make no sense at all and very illogical. First you say that the NX being a handheld makes no sense, then you say the NX is likely to be a handheld. Wtf!?

I never said that it being a handheld made no sense. I said it being a handheld that linked to mobile systems made no sense.

The Wii U is going to die anyways because Nintendo were stupid to release the system TOO early!

I don't disagree that the Wii U was released too early, and I do also agree that they made a mistake with the name (Wii U is a terrible name). But the Wii U is not going to die. It isn't going to die 3 years into its life cycle. If it were going to die, it would have already died.

I am going to say it again, in case you did not read it. The Wii U just outsold the PS4 in Japan. That is the exact opposite of a console dying.

Also, the idea hybrid console is NOT STUPID!!!! How can such a SMART idea be considered STUPID!!!! Have you even seen hybrid console be pulled before!? NO!!! So how the HELL do you KNOW that the idea a hybrid console is dumb!?

Yes, it is, and I'm going to tell you exactly why it's dumb.

Also, you don't take criticism of your ideas very well.

It's NOT!!! And you will see if such thing does get pulled off.

So I guess you think that the idea of playing OoT 3D on your HD TV screen, running and rendering in HD is DUMB!?

Yes, I do. I already have it on my N64. Also, why would I want to play a 3DS game on my HD TV? Again, I already have it on my N64. Also, most people don't have 3D-enabled TVs, so how is that going to make it different than playing it on the Wii U virtual console or, you know, my N64?

Or how about WW HD remake on handheld!? That's dumb too!?

Yes, it is. Taking an HD remastered game, running at (mostly) 60fps, and porting it down to a handheld that is already nearing the end of its life, in other words, becoming old hardware, is a very stupid idea.

From a business point of view, a unified system is NOT DUMB!!!!

Seriously!? WTF man!??? Grow a freaking BRAIN!!!

From a business standpoint, a unified system is idiotic.

You're making a few assumptions:

You're assuming this "unified system" is going to be released in time to be relevant with the Wii U and the 3DS. However, the 3DS is very VERY likely in its last year or year before last. The 3DS has been out since 2011. That means next year it will be 5 years old. In other words, time to replace.

What that means is that even if it were to be a unified system, it is not going to be unified with the 3DS. That means no OoT 3D on my TV or WWHD on my 3DS, because the 3DS will be gone by then.

Second, you're assuming that the majority of people are going to want to play watered-down console games on a handheld and that the majority of people are going to want to play old-looking games on their big HD televisions. I can assure you that this is not the case.

The problem with a hybrid/unified system is that people who only play console games are not going to want a system that is a step backwards to the Wii U in terms of hardware, and the people who only play handhelds are going to want to spend upwards of $400 dollars for a handheld just so they can play it on their TV. I mean, come on. First, that defeats the purpose of a console upgrade, which I'm sure you agree the next console will be. And it defeats the purpose of a handheld, you know ... a cheap thing you can carry with you anywhere.

Seriously, in no scenario is having a hybrid a good idea. It's bad for the people who want powerful console, and it's bad for the people who don't want to pay out the butt for a handheld.

In fact, if you want an even better explanation of why a hybrid/unified system is a bad idea and why it will likely not happen, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BXnunbGa_A

Djinn

and Tonic
I sincerely hope something totally new and surprising happens at E3, since things are looking pretty dry so far. The last couple Nintendo Directs really did not wow me at all. I think the most exciting thing they announced so far was the Ganondorf amiibo. As far as games....not likely. In fact they have been announcing that they have few to no intentions to have a Zelda display at E3.

VitaTempusN92

Ok.

I never said that it being a handheld made no sense. I said it being a handheld that linked to mobile systems made no sense.

I don't disagree that the Wii U was released too early, and I do also agree that they made a mistake with the name (Wii U is a terrible name). But the Wii U is not going to die. It isn't going to die 3 years into its life cycle. If it were going to die, it would have already died.

I am going to say it again, in case you did not read it. The Wii U just outsold the PS4 in Japan. That is the exact opposite of a console dying.

Yes, it is, and I'm going to tell you exactly why it's dumb.

Also, you don't take criticism of your ideas very well.

Yes, I do. I already have it on my N64. Also, why would I want to play a 3DS game on my HD TV? Again, I already have it on my N64. Also, most people don't have 3D-enabled TVs, so how is that going to make it different than playing it on the Wii U virtual console or, you know, my N64?

Yes, it is. Taking an HD remastered game, running at (mostly) 60fps, and porting it down to a handheld that is already nearing the end of its life, in other words, becoming old hardware, is a very stupid idea.

From a business standpoint, a unified system is idiotic.

You're making a few assumptions:

You're assuming this "unified system" is going to be released in time to be relevant with the Wii U and the 3DS. However, the 3DS is very VERY likely in its last year or year before last. The 3DS has been out since 2011. That means next year it will be 5 years old. In other words, time to replace.

What that means is that even if it were to be a unified system, it is not going to be unified with the 3DS. That means no OoT 3D on my TV or WWHD on my 3DS, because the 3DS will be gone by then.

Second, you're assuming that the majority of people are going to want to play watered-down console games on a handheld and that the majority of people are going to want to play old-looking games on their big HD televisions. I can assure you that this is not the case.

The problem with a hybrid/unified system is that people who only play console games are not going to want a system that is a step backwards to the Wii U in terms of hardware, and the people who only play handhelds are going to want to spend upwards of $400 dollars for a handheld just so they can play it on their TV. I mean, come on. First, that defeats the purpose of a console upgrade, which I'm sure you agree the next console will be. And it defeats the purpose of a handheld, you know ... a cheap thing you can carry with you anywhere.

Seriously, in no scenario is having a hybrid a good idea. It's bad for the people who want powerful console, and it's bad for the people who don't want to pay out the butt for a handheld.

In fact, if you want an even better explanation of why a hybrid/unified system is a bad idea and why it will likely not happen, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BXnunbGa_A

Here's a old video of Bastian of BastianTime explaining Miyamoto's standpoint of the idea of a hybrid console:

Here's an article that contains more info:

http://kotaku.com/miyamoto-can-imagine-nintendo-making-hybrid-console-han-1594989023

Quote:

Miyamoto: As we move forward, we're going to look at what we can do to unify our console and portable development environments.

Well, well, seems like someone among Nintendo actually has a brain when it comes to hardware. Looks like NX could very well end up being a hybrid after all. I give great thanks to one of my great favorite wise idols, Miyamoto-san.

Also, I will say this continuously, a hybrid system is NOT a bad idea. Especially since Nintendo already has the right tech, equipment, and programming potential to make a GOOD hybrid system. There is CLEAR proof of that with the Wii U as it is! Yes I'm talking about the interactivity of main console unit and the gamepad, more specifically, how you can play on your gamepad like it's a handheld. So, I don't see why Nintendo would have to pay for much of anything.

All Nintendo needs to do is make it possible for handheld controller to play handheld games, like 3DS games, N3DS games, and it's own games. Then, they make the handheld controller HD compatible so it can play the main console games properly, like Wii U, and, of course, it's own games.

And yes, from a business point of view, that's a good idea.

I was recently talking to my brother about this and even he agrees that it's a good idea. And my brother has great business experience.

Plus, even I know a lot about business. I learned about from schools that I went to, books I read, entertainment, the internet, from my brother, a cousin of mine, even my own knowledgeable capabilities, and my common sense.

And look, another video! Yay!

Yay, three more people who are actually smart.

Like I said, you haven't given the idea a chance so you don't know until it actually happens.

And, so what if the Wii is actually doing fine in Japan. How is it doing elsewhere, like, oh, I don't know, North America? Hmm? Getting owned by PS4 and Xbox one! And guess what!? That will continue for as long the Wii U is still up to the plate, only to get worse and worse.

So if anything, the NX should at least be a new home console to put Wii U out of it's misery before it gets mangled in North America by PS4 and Xbox one even more.

So either hybrid or home console are the only two options Nintendo has of saving their company's life.

Last edited:

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
@VitaTempusN92
I never said I could run a business, I said just because you know someone who worked for a business doesn't make you an expert. My point was that I trust Nintendo since they've been making games since before I was born.
You're saying the wii u is dead, but then you're saying the next console should basically be the Wii U 2, a console that uses the same idea of using the TV and a handheld device that are interchangeable. If you hate the Wii u and think it's dead, why would you use the same idea for the next console.
Nintendo aren't bothered about competing head on with Xbox and Playstation, they go in their own direction and sometimes it's a total success and sometimes it falls a bit short. That doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing as a business. If you think you can run a company better then you totally should. It's a good way to make money. However, you don't seem to realise there is more to gaming businesses than the consoles they put out.
I personally don't like gaming company that release an updated version of the same game every year because they know it'll make money (Cod, AssCreed). While that's technically a good move (or at least a safe move) in business, taking risks for the sake of providing the best service possible is something done far too rarely. Sometimes it's not just about the money.
With regards to arrogance, Nintendo are a huge corporation that's been making millions since the 80s, you're a kid who sits at home complaining about them because they don't do exactly what you think they should and claims he could do a better job with 0 business experience. Which one of those sounds more arrogant? Especially when you replied to someone who gave a decent argument by saying 'I didn't read that because you're wrong.' That just sealed my opinion of you forever. You need to learn to take criticism mate.

Back to the topic, did everyone see they're doing the Nintendo Championships this year? The first one in 25 years apparently, it sounds cool. There's a video about it if you didn't see it yet called 'getting ready for E3'. I'd like it if they released a new Metroid game too, I've just been playing through the prime trilogy and I'm loving it so far.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
You know, as I reading this (though, I had to skim through most of it because most of it is just typical idiotic nonsense), and watching your dumb video, I said to privately "this guy no idea what the heck he's talking about".

XD

Ok, I think we got off to a bad start. Let's start over, shall we?

1. Unifying console and handheld development does not equal a hybrid console. Unifying the development is something that is obviously coming. Not only that, but unifying the operating systems, and unifying Nintendo Network to span across all of their devices is also something that seems to be on the way, since DeNA seems to be well-versed in that sort of thing.

2. I watched the Bastian Time video. All he said is that Miyamoto wondered what it would be like. Also, negative points for appeals to authority, even though this guy is no different from you and me and has absolutely no insider information (no authority). He's just online commentary. Remember, appeals to authority are bad.

So as we move forward, we're going to look at what we can do to unify the two development environments.

See, I can cherry-pick quotes too. Ok, but in all seriousness, think about this: they're talking about unifying their development process. And they're talking about being able to play a game from handheld and having that display on the television. Neither of those things are a hybrid console.

And yes, the technology to make good-looking games on a handheld is here: we can play Xenoblade on a 3DS now, and that was a Wii game, but think about this: first, Xenoblade on the Wii runs better than on the 3DS (draw distances are better on the Wii version and there are more frame-rate drops on the 3DS version). Second, the Wii U is far more powerful than the Wii. So putting a game that is Wii U-quality on a handheld is definitely possible, but think about how expensive that handheld would be.

4. I know a lot about business too. I also have no proof, but I can say it, and you have to believe me.

5. Finally, the Bastian video and the Kotaku article are almost a year old. I think we've gotten more than enough information since then to know that things have changed. But whatever.

With all the effort being put into Zelda U, to get it out as soon as they possibly can, not focusing on making a 3DS Zelda, or anything like that, surely Nintendo don't think the Wii U is dead. They're still focusing on the Wii U version of Zelda. A 3DS Zelda is unlikely because Nintendo doesn't see the Wii U as dead and they're still focusing on making the Zelda game a Wii U release.

Long story short: No 3DS Zelda.

VitaTempusN92

XD

Ok, I think we got off to a bad start. Let's start over, shall we?

1. Unifying console and handheld development does not equal a hybrid console. Unifying the development is something that is obviously coming. Not only that, but unifying the operating systems, and unifying Nintendo Network to span across all of their devices is also something that seems to be on the way, since DeNA seems to be well-versed in that sort of thing.

2. I watched the Bastian Time video. All he said is that Miyamoto wondered what it would be like. Also, negative points for appeals to authority, even though this guy is no different from you and me and has absolutely no insider information (no authority). He's just online commentary. Remember, appeals to authority are bad.

See, I can cherry-pick quotes too. Ok, but in all seriousness, think about this: they're talking about unifying their development process. And they're talking about being able to play a game from handheld and having that display on the television. Neither of those things are a hybrid console.

And yes, the technology to make good-looking games on a handheld is here: we can play Xenoblade on a 3DS now, and that was a Wii game, but think about this: first, Xenoblade on the Wii runs better than on the 3DS (draw distances are better on the Wii version and there are more frame-rate drops on the 3DS version). Second, the Wii U is far more powerful than the Wii. So putting a game that is Wii U-quality on a handheld is definitely possible, but think about how expensive that handheld would be.

4. I know a lot about business too. I also have no proof, but I can say it, and you have to believe me.

5. Finally, the Bastian video and the Kotaku article are almost a year old. I think we've gotten more than enough information since then to know that things have changed. But whatever.

With all the effort being put into Zelda U, to get it out as soon as they possibly can, not focusing on making a 3DS Zelda, or anything like that, surely Nintendo don't think the Wii U is dead. They're still focusing on the Wii U version of Zelda. A 3DS Zelda is unlikely because Nintendo doesn't see the Wii U as dead and they're still focusing on making the Zelda game a Wii U release.

Long story short: No 3DS Zelda.

1) Going by how Miyamoto talking about it, yes it does.

2) Yes, which basically supports my point (especially in logic of how Nintendo's done things), which is why I included it.

3) No, they did talk about unifying their two platforms. All you did was arrange the same quote I used to make it look like you were right when you're not. Geez, how stubborn can you get? You're even cheating now too? Really?

In case you're wondering how I figured it out, allow me to demonstrate:

Here's the quote I used again:

Miyamoto: As we move forward, we're going to look at what we can do to unify our console and portable development environments

Here's yours:

So as we move forward, we're going to look at what we can do to unify the two development environments.

Notice how they look similar with similar words? Well:

So as we move forward, we're going to look at what we can do to unify the two our console and portable development environments.

So As we move forward, we're going to look at what we can do to unify the two our console and portable development environments.

Because they are the same quote! Honestly, I no idea you would take to such a desperate measure to try and prove me wrong. Seriously.

4) That could be fixed with the power of a hybrid console, especially one that is made by Nintendo, since they actually know how to make a good console.

5) Is this supposed to be some kind of mockery joke?

6) I know that. Did you not see when I mentioned that it was an old video? Also making the article obviously old two. Seriously, you think I'm that stupid?

7) Yes, I know that. The fact Nintendo thinks the Wii U won't and can continue is exactly why they will fail. That and the fact that they're going to make us wait until at least 2017 before we see anything new of Zelda from them ever! By then, people will going through Zelda withdrawal (at least, when it's official Zelda anyways), which will be bad!!

So basically, Nintendo is killing both the Wii U and the Zelda franchise without even realizing it! Probably, the one of Nintendo who's likely to be aware is Aonuma, judging by the worried look on his face as he's concerned for his fans for when they reacted.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So basically, Nintendo is killing both the Wii U and the Zelda franchise without even realizing it! Probably, the one of Nintendo who's likely to be aware is Aonuma, judging by the worried look on his face as he's concerned for his fans for when they reacted.

How can they not realise it? The wii U is selling terribly. Nintendo have been making the most stupid decisions for a long time now and there is one guy to blame. Iwata.
Dont be fooled or take pity on him because of his friendly attitude and willingness to take a cut to his pay. The fact is, him staying as CEO is bad for Nintendo in a major way. He should be pushing the teams to create the experiences the fans want to buy and should have never allowed the Wii U to release with such a poor lineup. New leadership is required if Nintendo wants to become a big name in console gaming again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom