• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Zelda A Link Between Worlds E3 TRAILER

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[video=youtube;DUMSovtBArg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUMSovtBArg[/video]

Confirmed purple bar to be stamina/magic hybrid!!

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, at least we have magic back.

I officially love Nintendo again. This is true to its name; this game appears to be bringing crappy modern Zelda and classic Zelda together for a great twist! We haven't heard much on Zelda LBW but I think we can assume it will be another classic adventure, Zelda style!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Hyrulean soldiers, classic arsenal, caves with fairies, magic/stamina, best Zelda logo in years, take my money!!!

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Rupees.jpg

I was a little surprised when Nintendo didn't mention Zelda 3DS in their E3 Direct video. This trailer, however, looks quite impressive and the return of a magic meter is a welcome addition. More than anything, I'm eager to dive into a new 2D Zelda adventure, even though this game seems to be borrowing more and more from its predecessor with each new announcement.

A Link Between Worlds is also a decent title for the game. It pays homages to the original game's title while still distinguishing it as a brand new game.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I honestly think its a dumb name, but its just a name. I am SO STOKED to play this game! the Stamina/magic hybrid bar works for me, ive seen enough to keep me eagerly waiting for this title and can not wait to return to the world that got me through the whole SNES generation, and a triumphant return to the old school and the Hyrule of ALttP.

however i cant seem to pinpoint why having my hearts at the bottom of the screen is bothering me so much

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
however i cant seem to pinpoint why having my hearts at the bottom of the screen is bothering me so much

Spirit of Rutela pointed this out yesterday, perhaps it's because of the eventual clutter when we get more heart containers? Or maybe you're just used to having hearts displayed at the top ;)

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Has any other game done this? i cant think of any, but my handheld knowledge is lacking compared to console installment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom