• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Zelda 3ds Title

Different Title for zelda 3ds

• ALTTP 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New title

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
I think that the title should be linked to the wall walking thing, it's more interesting. I kind of don't want it to be a sequel to ALttP, just a game that uses the same world and gameplay elements.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
okay so that one vote for ALttP2, disregard, LOL i read the question as should the game have been new instead of ALttP2, didnt read it as "Should the title be new"

yes the title should be new, and i think it should have something to do with the End of this hero's journey, Cuz hes been in four games so far, his whole story is told but the end, so i think thats where the title should look for inspiration!

DarkLink17

Well then
If it were called Alttp2, that would just show how much effort Nintendo puts into the small things (which can often make a huge difference). I believe the title should reflect the main antagonist or a special new item Link receives.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Eh, in my opinion the game is simply ALttP2. No other title would fit it.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
A Link to the Past 2 implies that it's a direct sequel to A Link to the Past, which we don't know yet.

Also, Zelda has had direct sequels before, but they were not called Ocarina of Time 2 or The Wind Waker 2.

I'd like if it was given it's own title.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
New title. To be honest, A Link to the Past 2 sounds kind of lame and unoriginal.

Nintendo always seems to come up with a subtitle that reflects the central element of the game, so I believe (and hope) this one will have something to do with the Drawing mechanic. It just seems fitting to me.

To me, in order for it to be a direct sequel (ALttP2), then it should really be a direct sequel. Think of Super Mario Galaxy 2. The game looks and plays exactly the same as the original (with the small addition of Yoshi), so ALttP2 should do the same. It does not look and play exactly the same though, so it should not be called ALttP2.

Beardless Dwarf

King of the Longbeards
I don't think it should be called ALTTP2, it should have a new title and A Link to the Link to the Past seems a little out there. Not saying it won't happen, I just think it would be a little...strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom