• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
The secretary just sighs, ignoring the nude girl that just walked in. "Very well, bring some witnesses in, then we can file a complaint." She goes back to her paperwork, obviously dismissing them.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono puts both thumbs up like a boss and walks back to the Music room, making kids....cringe... maybe a few bloody noses. she heard something about the Gym, so she goes into to investigate, putting Mr. Mustache into a head scissor, the fake mushtache now a Merkin

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I'm the gym teacher, dammit. That man is an imposter!" The man yells to Riku.

Mr. Mustache is able to avoid Tsuke-Mono's attack and meets it with one of his own. A gym Uniform. "Nudity is against school policy, young lady. Please. Put this on." But then he heard the real gym teacher yell.

All the commotion in the Gym gets Aiko's attention, even though she isn't feeling great, so she heads to the gym herself.

Pen

The game is on!
"Are you serious?!" Riku explains in surprise. "I knew there was something fishy..." Riku proceeds to untie the real gym teacher. While doing that he starts wondering who that Mr. Mustache really is...

Storm

Tsuke-Mono bats the clothes away and shoves a pickles down his throat, stealing his fake mustache

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko jogs into the gym and over to Riku, "Hey Riku, would you be willing to - oh," she stops in her tracks and sees him freeing the tied-up man, "Do I want to know what happened here?"

Pen

The game is on!
Riku looks back at Eiko with a weirded out expression. "Mr. Mustache is a fake! And I don't know what else. But he's..." then he catches glimpse of the naked Tsuke and falls backward with a bloody nose.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko growls something about stupid boys and finishes untying the teacher. Then she shakes Riku to get him up, "Riku, we have other things to focus on. Like that pervert who tied up our teacher."

Libk

Mr. Mustache swallow the pickle whole, then turns to see the Gym teacher is free. He grabs at his own neck and pulls off a mask, revealing himself to be... Mr. Evil.

Reactions: Pen

Storm

Tsuke-mono doesnt know anything about this so she just returns to the music room

Libk

Those who hadn't seen Mr Evil before would be able to tell by how evil he looked. He saw the kick coming and threw down a smoke bomb to escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom