• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Mido

Version 1
Renzo is not sure what to make of the sudden events. If there was any consolation, at least Matsumoto was no longer present in the room for the time being. With Eiko moving to the other end of the room away from the now window-exited Tsuke-mono and Rin elsewhere in the room, he gathers Aiko, Riku, and Yato into a small huddle. Renzo's curiousity over the situation seems somewhat over the top, but refined enough where his composure remains stoic.

"This, is strange. What do you guys think is going on? What's the catch here? Do we use this time to come up with our play or something? he rambles out these questions. The other students start their own conversations. Since they are not main characters, it is unknown as to what they are discussing.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"I'm not sure. However, I do think that this would be a good time to come up with ideas. We could compile a list and present it to Mr. Matsumoto when he returns. If he rejects any, that would slim the list down, and we could have the class vote on the remaining choices."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-mono was free from school. she goes to the parking lot and hotwires Matsumoto's car, and drives off, flooring it. suddenly a pair of sunglases fall from above, and Tsuke-mono puts them on. they are Green and the lenses are shaped like hearts. eventually she is safe and far away from school

Pen

The game is on!
"But what if something bad happened to Mr. Matsumoto?" Riku asks. "And what was up with that power outage anyway? Doesn't it smell kinda fishy to any of you?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Now that Tsuke-mono's gone, Eiko returns to the group she was sitting with earlier, "I think it still smells like pickles," she sticks her tongue out in disgust.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Everyone shut up for a moment" If I were Mr. Matsumoto, surely I would have some kind of enemy. After all, no one who is that excited about a drama club lives without enemies. Maybe an old colleague who got the lead role instead of him... or maybe someone else. "Quick. Let's search his desk for clues."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"Clues of what? It's just a power outage. Occam's Razor says that Matsumoto leaving had nothing to do with the power outage."

Pen

The game is on!
"I don't know, guys," Riku says a bit unsure. "Searching the teacher's desk sounds kinda risky. I mean, what if we're caught and accused of cheating on an upcoming test?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Come on." Aiko had already begun looking through the desk and found a letter. "See... something fishy going on." She read the letter out loud

"Matsumoto, My Dear Friend

I wanted to inform you that my class is working on creating the best damn show this world has ever seen. And with our school budget we should be quite successful. I just wanted to wrote this to remind you that you'll always be a failure in the wold of the theatrical arts. Now imagine me cackling as I become the most famous playwrite in the world!

- Mr. Evil"

Just then, the lights went out again and a scream could be heard from another classroom.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-mono makes it to a speedboat, and speeds off East. luckily the Speedboat has plenty of Gas Cans

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko jumps when she hears the scream, "I have NO idea," she looks out the broken window, considering whether or not it's worth it to follow Tsuke's path with these new findings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom