• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
*Crunch*
Tsuke-mono keeps eating pickles while the teacher does nothing to this obvious assault

Mido

Version 1
Reno, amid his panic, picks up in the bickering happening just seats away. Luckily, such a diversion could keep his peers from noticing his loss of cool.

Storm

Eiko better back off, or there are going to be some Yuri **** happening with the pickles... just saying

Pen

The game is on!
After Mr. Matsumoto had gathered all the votes he sat down and counted the votes in silence. While reading a particular one of the notes a wide grin appeared on his face. Once it had all been counted he stood up.

"You sure are an indecisive lot," he starts. "Every single one of you voted for different things, and one of you even wrote me a sweet little poem. It was very pretty indeed." Mr. Matsumoto glances at Renzo with a smile. "Because of this unfortunate turn of events I'm afraid I'm going to have to decide your fundraiser for you. And remember that what I say goes. No arguments against it. My word is final!" His speech was turning into something that sounded very triumphant. He turns his back to the students. "Many of you might be opposed to my idea... but I think it will prove to be a rich experience for you all nevertheless." He then turns around quickly and takes a flamboyant and extroverted pose. "This class will become the school's first drama club and set up a play unlike anything in theatre history!"

Storm

Tsuke-Mono is bleeding from the eyes and nose because she is being punched in the face every time she crunches a pickle

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh no that's the worst idea he could have possibly come up with. Even selling food and snacks would have been better than this!" Riku screams inside his mind.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato just shrugs. He'd never had an insane teacher before. It was the only explanation for why this guy thought an average, if slightly insane highschool class could put on a decent play. Meh, whatever; plays were pretty fun. He'd done a couple before. But seriously, what'd this guy think this was, an anime?

Storm

Tsuke-mono lost consciousness because the Teacher did nothing to stop the fighting

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's face goes completely red. What in the blazes did he write? If his peers picked up on this, he was done for! Renzo didn't want to be known as a teacher's pet, or...or worse!" The last thought nearly sends Renzo into hysterics, too preoccupied to hear the final verdict of the problem. He then turns to his peers next to him, two of whom still were fighting while the other just looked perturbed. At this point, everyone was going to figure out what he had done today! Ugh, a horrifying premonition!

Reactions: Pen

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Mam she's really going to town on pickle girl huh? Maybe I should stop it... Who am I kidding this is hilarious I'm laughing so hard I... wait what? Her laughter stopped as their teacher said they'd be the school's first Drama Club.

"Finally my chance to be the star I was always meant to be!" Aiko stood on her chair, one leg up on the desk and her fists on her hips. "We're going to write this play and it will become the greatest in all of history!" A few of the other students cheered with Aiko and surrounded her, ready to do anything she said.

And as long as I get the lead role, I'll be swimming in dough, and not to mention the attention from all of the boys her eyes had become stars as she dreamt of a bunch of boys surrounding her, massaging her feet, fanning her, feeding her grapes, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom