• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Pokémon Sword and Shield (National Mode) Spooktacular 2021 - Signups

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Yeah, I know, I'm four days late. Sue me, I'm busy and in a rush.

Also, in the interest of expediency, there will be NO preliminary round for this tournament. Since we're unlikely to get 16 people, I will be capping this at eight.

FORMAT: Double Elimination

PLATFORM: Pokémon Showdown

RULESET: Modified Gen 8 National Mode OU (Detailed below)

ALLOWED POKEMON: Any Pokémon that is at least partially Dark or Psychic or Bug or Ghost

BANNED POKEMON: Smogon Ubers, any Pokémon that is not primary or secondary Bug/Ghost/Psychic/Dark type, type changing abilities such as Protean

SIGN-UP DEADLINE: Friday, October 15, 2021, 11:59 PM PST

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: You may not edit your team after Round 1.

ENTRANTS:
Terminus
Scarfed
Exlight
PrincessNiki
TL the Legend
Plinko
Fig
Fext

Featured Image in slider by Thazkid

Last edited:
how does scheduling battles work

also does "you can't change your team" include EVs/IVs/moves/items or is that only the mons

like I'm interested in joining for sure but I'm not 100% sure how much time it'll take

I did a draft league in summer 2020 and did pretty well but also spent like hours researching and planning for each upcoming opponent and suffice to say that kinda time is going to be harder to commit when we're no longer just sitting around at home because covid

so if there's no editing your team at all after round 1 I'm in I guess

and if those things can be edited I'll think about it

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
@Terminus you missed TL The Legend
So I did.

With that said, signups are now CONDITIONALLY CLOSED. The odds of getting 8 more people is low, but I will leave this thread unlocked on the off chance that it happens. All eight people currently in are guaranteed their slot.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
did a draft league in summer 2020 and did pretty well but also spent like hours researching and planning for each upcoming opponent and suffice to say that kinda time is going to be harder to commit when we're no longer just sitting around at home because covid
This tournament is gonna be mostly below your pay grade, it's just for fun. No need to get mega involved and plan a strategy and scout your opponents or anything like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom