• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Music Competition Round 2 - Voting

Which entry was your favourite?

• M107

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Tristan

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hey there, folks! Welcome to the voting stage of the second round of the ZD Music Competition!

This round's theme was winter, which meant all entries had to represent winter in some way. There were no other parameters, which meant entrants had free reign to adhere to the theme in their own way.

I received two entries this round (one of them being my own), so vote for your favourite one in the poll above! Feel free to use this thread to discuss the entries and give constructive criticism if desired.

Reminder that entrants MAY NOT vote for their own piece

Freezeezy Peak (from Banjo Kazooie)

Thanks to M107 for his fantastic piece! Good luck to you my friend, and may the odds be ever in your favour! ;)

@Tristan

Likewise, that's a really good rendition of Freezeezy Peak. I give you bonus points for the nostalgia factor too. I might as well place the first vote :)

Dat sleighbell face tho
caf75a8188.png

karu

Panamaniac
This is actually very hard. They’re different styles of music and they’re both so great!

But being the band geek that I am I do appreciate the use of instruments as well as the percussion, not to mention that sleigh bell face was amazing. In the future please consider butting up thou shirt while playing the drums.

M107, did you compose Overflow? Because you did a wonderful job and I will be sharing it with everyone I know, it’s a great.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I love that M107 made a brand new piece. That's serious stuff right there.

Unfortunately, that is not at all my style of music. Tristan also did very well, and you both deserve a vote.

Even though I voted for Tristan's piece, I just want to say M107 that it looks like you put a tremendous amount of work into yours and it's a very lovely piece. I hope you're proud of it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I apologize for my lateness. I had some family visiting today so I haven't been on much.

The second round of the music competition has concluded with a tie between myself and @M107! So congrats to you my friend, I'll get your medal to you ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom