• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
People do not seem to have much else to say. I will share my thoughts from my perspective now just in case I do not get the opportunity again. Personally, I have chosen to trust in JC’s and Heroine’s role claims. I have also chosen to trust Deku because he is a Doublevoter. That leaves five players for me: Bocto, Vergo, Thar, Atticus and GDL. Four out of these five are the remaining Mafiosi, and the fifth one is the Cult Leader. It is also possible that JC, Heroine or Deku have been recruited into the Cult, but since the Mafia is by far our greatest threat today, I will not look into that any further now. My gut is telling me that Vergo is the Cult Leader and that the remaining players (Bocto, Thar, Atticus and GDL) are the Mafiosi of this game.

That being said, I think it is time to finally decide who to lynch today. Bocto and Atticus seem to be the two most popular lynch candidates, so I guess we are going for one of them. I am fine with either one, though I do feel a bit more confident in my suspicions on Bocto.

EBWODP:

But serious now. When does the day end again?

The day will end on June 25 at 12:00 AM EST.

^^

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thank you, Pendio. Should we have everyone just say who they think is the best lynch? I know Pendio said Bocto, as do I, and J says Atty. Anyone else have an opinion? And don't vote yet... just in case.

Big Octo

=^)
I'm curious as to why you say me, Deku, as I don't think you've ever explained why/had any suspicions against me. Also, remember what I said about Vergo and GDL talking about the best possible lynch, or did you just ignore that post?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm curious as to why you say me, Deku, as I don't think you've ever explained why/had any suspicions against me. Also, remember what I said about Vergo and GDL talking about the best possible lynch, or did you just ignore that post?

Why? I don't know. I don't have any proof against anyone. All I know is that there are three semi-confirmed town (including myself), and you are one of the unconfirmed and widely viewed as suspicious. Why you over Atty? Gut feeling. It's all I can say for anything at this point. As for your post on GDL and Ver, don't forget that GDL was trying to keep you from dying. I don't remember that post, but I can guess what you said in it. It's a thought that has crossed my mind as well.
I'm wondering where Thar is though... isn't he still alive?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
People do not seem to have much else to say. I will share my thoughts from my perspective now just in case I do not get the opportunity again. Personally, I have chosen to trust in JC’s and Heroine’s role claims. I have also chosen to trust Deku because he is a Doublevoter. That leaves five players for me: Bocto, Vergo, Thar, Atticus and GDL. Four out of these five are the remaining Mafiosi, and the fifth one is the Cult Leader. It is also possible that JC, Heroine or Deku have been recruited into the Cult, but since the Mafia is by far our greatest threat today, I will not look into that any further now. My gut is telling me that Vergo is the Cult Leader and that the remaining players (Bocto, Thar, Atticus and GDL) are the Mafiosi of this game.

That being said, I think it is time to finally decide who to lynch today. Bocto and Atticus seem to be the two most popular lynch candidates, so I guess we are going for one of them. I am fine with either one, though I do feel a bit more confident in my suspicions on Bocto.

EBWODP:

^^

lol you act like you're not mafia

Big Octo

=^)
Why? I don't know. I don't have any proof against anyone. All I know is that there are three semi-confirmed town (including myself), and you are one of the unconfirmed and widely viewed as suspicious. Why you over Atty? Gut feeling. It's all I can say for anything at this point. As for your post on GDL and Ver, don't forget that GDL was trying to keep you from dying. I don't remember that post, but I can guess what you said in it. It's a thought that has crossed my mind as well.
I suggest that you at least reread my post.
I'm wondering where Thar is though... isn't he still alive?
I've been thinking about this too. Perhaps he fears that he might be a mutual lynch agreement between GDL and Vergo.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
lol you act like you're not mafia
Are you surprised at all?
I suggest that you at least reread my post.

I've been thinking about this too. Perhaps he fears that he might be a mutual lynch agreement between GDL and Vergo.
Well, I went back and reread it, and I thought wrong. However, whoever they agree on is doomed. Time for my theory that I swear I posted twice but never seem to (tell me if I have):
What if GDL and Ver are both mafia and trying to argue to gain our trust just so that they can work together to bandwagon a Townie with everyone else?
That could have been worded better, but it's out there.

Big Octo

=^)
What if GDL and Ver are both mafia and trying to argue to gain our trust just so that they can work together to bandwagon a Townie with everyone else?

Interesting. Neither of them are really confirmed for any role, so it's a possibility, but we don't know at this point. At the end of the day, it depends who you wanna trust. It's possible that both of them are easily trying to sway you to their side so as to land a LyLo victory.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Interesting. Neither of them are really confirmed for any role, so it's a possibility, but we don't know at this point. At the end of the day, it depends who you wanna trust. It's possible that both of them are easily trying to sway you to their side so as to land a LyLo victory.

Exactly. This makes me kind of hesitant with them, and maybe I'll begin considering Thar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom