• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
After a day of intense deliberation and a drunken rampage, the town just barely managed to come to a half-assed decision regarding who to lynch. They had difficulty deciding, and so took one of the inactive players and brought him to the designated area in order to take care of him. He did not try to fight it, and willingly let himself be taken, before offering a final prayer in Reggie's name. They did not want to do it so rashly on such little reasonable basis, but they had to kill someone, lest they give the Mods a free shot at them. Before the man was sentenced, he said, as his final words: "Please, avenge me...make them pay for what they've done."

After preparing him, the town made it short and quick, and before long, he was dead. As they started searching through him do discover his identity, they quickly realized what a horrible mistake they had made in their decision. They noticed his black skin, which he had managed to cleverly hide up until now, and found a bag of Canadian milk in the pockets of his hoodie. They had just killed justac00lguy, one of the town brothas and one of the most important resistance leaders among them. The town felt ashamed at this tragedy, and slowly went back to their conspiracy chats, deeply mourning the loss of JC.

Violet was justac00lguy, the Member Gladiator!

The Unbanned (15):
  • Fig
  • Big Octo
  • A Link In Time
  • Mido
  • Vergo
  • Heroine of Time
  • Kybyrian
  • DekuNut
  • Findemaxa
  • Thareous
  • Keith
  • Pendio
  • justac00lguy
  • Atti-kiss
  • Go_Dark_Link

The Banned (6):
  • AvatarFlygon - Erebea, the Bulletproof Member
  • Erebea - Batman, the Member Vigilante
  • LittleGumball - Dan, the Member Bomb
  • Stitch - Atticus, the Member Doctor
  • musicfan - Viral Maze, the Member Desperado
  • Violet - justac00lguy, the Member Gladiator!

Night 2

The night will end in 48 hours. All PR's with night abilities, please submit your night actions to me via Skype.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Why the stink is Mafia Wiki down right now?

Anybody know what a Gladiator does...?

Fig

The Altruist

This is what I found on a similar site to Mafia Wiki:

Gladiator: Town Killing

Choose a player at night. The next day, the town gets an extra lynch between you and your target. These votes will not use the vote counter and will be counted by the host. The gladiator combat only requires a simple majority. May have a limited number of uses. The GM will include at the start of day:

"Two players have entered the arena. You may choose to '-hurt [Player A]' or '-hurt [Player B]'. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be killed."

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...

I think Fig's close. As I recall, they choose one players dring the day to challenge, and then for the rest of the day, people can only vote for the gladiator and the person they challenged. That's how I understood it, at least. But Fig's description seems to imply that the Town gets an extra lynch.

(Please don't kill me for posting at night. D:)

Ganondork

goo
So am I reading the role correctly to assert that Violet could have used her role to kill town, and therefore her death had a positive outcome for everyone but her?

Fig

The Altruist
But she was town-allied, and the goal would've been to kill scum.

Even though she was town-aligned that doesn't stop the fact that from her perspective, she doesn't know who is town and who is scum. Her role is to kill scum yes, but it is also quite and most likely that she could have potentially have challenged a townie as well.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Even though she was town-aligned that doesn't stop the fact that from her perspective, she doesn't know who is town and who is scum. Her role is to kill scum yes, but it is also quite and most likely that she could have potentially have challenged a townie as well.

So you're saying that, in the same way, losing the vig Night 1 was bad.
Continue this conversation in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom