• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Legend/Champion Requirements

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on July activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during July (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on August activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during August (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on September activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during September (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on October activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during October (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on November activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during November (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on December activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions. (Sorry for the late update this time around)

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during December (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on January activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during January (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on February activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during February (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on March activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during March (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on April activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during April (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on May activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions. I have also added a few more ZD Champions after checking through a few people I noticed were quite active over the last month.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during May (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on June activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during June (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on July activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during July (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on August activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during August (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have updated the ZD Legends and ZD Champions based on September activity for existing ZD Legends and Champions.

Others wishing to be considered to become a ZD Champion may like this post or PM me if they believe they have met the requirements set in the OP during September (making at least 30 posts, including at least one thread in the included forums set in the OP).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom