• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree

Ghosi

Schmetterling
You're not a Grandmother yet, Ghosi :P Those are basement lurkers, not SoL and MS13's children ;)

Thank goodness. I always seemed to get to the role of the grandmother in plays I was in. But of course this is a real ZD Family Tree, and not a "play"! :)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
No, Beeker is my wife. You and Komali are our sons.

sorry, I confused you with Komali.

Komali, you're right. I should marry someone (to prevent becoming a 40 year old man who's still living with his mother :xd:). If there is anyone else who also wants to marry someone, we are the only descent family here, we don't have a basement XD

If you think about, we actually have 2 seperate families. The Cel-shaded Deku/Beeker family, and the Bigelover family. :D
What's our last name?

Last edited:

Hawk the Warior

Knight of The Twilight
I'll adopt linknmike, but we're still living in the basement. We've stolen ms13's doughnuts by the way. If we're brothers in real life, I've adopted him in the game, and we live in MS13's basement, where does that put us?

He's sitting next to me and says the basement. I have no argument. He also corrected my grammar. And spelling.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well since I'm on hold for being a mommy I might as well get adopted. I needs a mommy and daddy too :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom