• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I attempted to make a Family Tree because I got bored :P Here is the URL since it's really big:

http://i54.tinypic.com/wtvmv8.jpg

I left out 4 people since they don't have anyone in their family yet. If I got anything wrong, please tell me ;)

If anyone feels unconformable with the symbols, then tell me and I'll change them ^^

Oh, and i-am-link, I'm sure that lolgames4u will accept, so I added you too.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
I attempted to make a Family Tree because I got bored :P Here is the URL since it's really big:

http://i54.tinypic.com/wtvmv8.jpg

I left out 4 people since they don't have anyone in their family yet. If I got anything wrong, please tell me ;)

If anyone feels unconformable with the symbols, then tell me and I'll change them ^^

Oh, and i-am-link, I'm sure that lolgames4u will accept, so I added you too.

Great family tree! I like all the symbols, except maybe the Bottle... It seemed more like people with the Bottle are the children of the above... But, other than that, nice work.

Beeker

Wild Card
Ah, so this thread is back up and running! And a tree has been made too, awesome!^^
And divorce? Ohnoes! D:

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Looking at the post, it seems that SoL has divorsed MS13.D:

A divorce? Really? ... I hope not :P I'll have to redo the Family Tree :lol: Joking, joking, but I guess the only way to find out is to ask SoL :P

Great family tree! I like all the symbols, except maybe the Bottle... It seemed more like people with the Bottle are the children of the above... But, other than that, nice work.

I was confused as to what symbol to put for adoption. I was thinking something to do with a baby, so that's the first thing I came up with. Do you have a better idea for next time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom