• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Family Tree

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
yeey I've got a family. :D

I just saw Komali is born in March what makes him 5 months older as I am.. :cry: I guess I'm really the younger one -.-:lol:

I'm just 15 and I'm already an uncle :S (like in real live ^^)

Beeker

Wild Card
yeey I've got a family. :D

I just saw Komali is born in March what makes him 5 months older as I am.. :cry: I guess I'm really the younger one -.-:lol:

I'm just 15 and I'm already an uncle :S (like in real live ^^)

;)

Wait... if Komali was born in March...

My son is older than me O_O <--*June birthday*

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Oh, did you? He never tells me anything, you know? I will just have to deal with this! Ugh, men... XD

Hey, I said that in my first post in this thread. I don't think it's my fault exactly. I wouldn't mind to have SheikahWarrior in the basement, but I'd prefer it if he/she isn't so there's no child abuse dealie.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hey, I said that in my first post in this thread. I don't think it's my fault exactly. I wouldn't mind to have SheikahWarrior in the basement, but I'd prefer it if he/she isn't so there's no child abuse dealie.

Yeah, besides, all your junk's in the basement. Everything I won't let you keep upstairs.... XD

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Nobody wants to adopt me? Darn it... But I'm an 11 year old orphan, living on the steets with only $5 and a Kindle!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Nobody wants to adopt me? Darn it... But I'm an 11 year old orphan, living on the steets with only $5 and a Kindle!

Dude, my aunt has a Kindle.... But anyway, you can rent out our basement for that five bucks... ;)

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Thanks, here you go! *hands you $5 and pulls $500,000 out of pocket, then goes and buys amazing stuff at nearest furniture store*

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Thanks, here you go! *hands you $5 and pulls $500,000 out of pocket, then goes and buys amazing stuff at nearest furniture store*

We'll make a good rented child out of Linkmike... Just as an FYI, look out for the Keese down there, I think I've seen a Fire Keese or something like that around the furnace too. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom