• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZC Marathon!

my zelda site, Zelda Castle (click my sig to get there) is having a new years eve marathon! we will most likely start two days before, and go to the end of the 1st of January. Im hoping to become affiliated with ZD before then, for popularity and because this site is awsome, way awsomer than ZC. We will play probably WW, OOT, MM, ALTTP, and maybe TP. Post your replies on what games we should play, and in what order (but OOT will be the grand finale no matter what).

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well that is awesome but I think you post it in the wrong place this form is for game help and this thread is not game help but okay(Please don't think this is mean)

Thats weird, I thought this was general gaming...lol, guess I dont know my way around the forums yet :P

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
This is my friend but its just in the wrong place I am just saying I think that should go to a Zelda form place

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I think it's an okay place for the topic, but we should let a moderator decide :) (the usually do pretty good ;))

I think that marathon's are a great idea. I know that they help bring the community together. I believe that if you commit yourself to being a valuable member of the forums as well as a member of the online Zelda community then you can have a decent audience for your marathon.

I think it would be fun to do the games you mentioned in chronological order (the story) following one of the more respected timelines, so starting with oot and mm, and then tp/ww last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom