• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I didn't vote Ex for pressure. I voted Ex because they were my best guess after I started to feel good about DW.
Well that's cool I voted for pressure but it's turned into a real read based on reaction and further info so

Princess Abigail

I need to sleep so I can go to work tonight. Probably miss EoD.

So I'll do this now.

I've softed my flavor quite loudly. I'm vanilla as **** but my flavor should lock me town

That's about all I got. I've been struggling with mafia for a while now... I'm lost and can't find my game so I've been off in games and I get why I'm perpetually PoEd. But I'm town.

I'd like to hear more from alana. She feels like she's sitting out of this eod in a bad way.

Princess Abigail

moe blocoking me N1 proves im noy scum if yhers one legt

and even fi there isnt only one left theres bo reason for me to fo the kills of theres another one because scum me would consider possiblitu of moe being risrupyion
There's a number of reasons why this isn't a direct clear.

moe blocoking me N1 proves im noy scum if yhers one legt

and even fi there isnt only one left theres bo reason for me to fo the kills of theres another one because scum me would consider possiblitu of moe being risrupyion
scum!Ex would definitely shoot D2 if scum!Ex thought that Mikey softcleared them D1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom