• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Yu Yu Hakusho Mafia

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
It would make sense for 2 scum and 1 indep in this game.
But we had ninja flip, and if we have a cop I'd suspect the other in a 2 scum setup to be Babyface godfather.
Especially because Alit likes to give scum a decent amount of power.
Which would seem to me to point towards 3 scum if Kirino is scum.
But my speculation could just be wrong.
tldr "maybe there's 2 maybe there's 3"
we won't find out till kirino flips wolf xd
so just do it

Mikey the Moblin

idk I just feel like
A) not lynching kirino today is a mistake based on what we've got so far
:cool: we haven't really got anything to discuss, yesterday was too lukewarm to be of much use

a'lana

cotton candy
These are pretty funny to me. The first one because Seanzie suddenly started suspecting me during very end of day with a half-assed reason he pulled out of nowhere, seemingly just to find a counter-wagon to save himself, and now wants to keep going with that. Meanwhile, Mikey ended up lynching the most towny player for no reason yesterday, and is now voting for me too, for some reason.

I guess Mikey maybe suspects me for voting Seanzie at EoD? Don't see anything wrong with that given the alternatives were myself and my highest town read. In any case, I probably picked better than he did lol
The reason isn't that you voted Sean to self pres, it was the timing of your pop in right before EoD

a'lana

cotton candy
I'd vote but I actually don't want day to end yet especially when one of the players hasn't even posted

I said yesterday I don't really mind Kirino's play and I kinda stand by that. But I also see literally nowhere better to go? Like I don't think Kirino looks that scummy but nobody really does. I'm not gonna vote because hammer but I do think it this is probably the lynch at the moment.

If Kirino's scum I'm not sure who the third scum is?

Probably not Seanzie I think? He self-presed yesterday so my earlier theory about him being Jester is probably wrong so I can see him as scum but I don't think he tries to hammer his buddy as soon as day start. So I can see them both as scum but probably never together. I don't have the most confident read on Mikey but he's also been a quick advocate for Kirino hammering so also probably not him.

So that leaves Minish, Neon, Ex, and a'lana. I've been tr'ing Minish and Neon pretty much the whole game and Ex and a'lana have felt pretty good to me the past couple of days as well... I guess if Kirino's scum we might just only have 2 if one of the scum got cut but does it really make sense to do that if the game is based around the 3 kings?

Mikey the Moblin

Tbh you were the last person to check in
Nobody else had much to say so once you're all done sharing might as well Hammer

I'm not letting anything else happen today barring like kirino claiming which I suspect would have happened

Kirino

Tatakae
The reason isn't that you voted Sean to self pres, it was the timing of your pop in right before EoD
This reason sucks too, especially not knowing Seanzie’s alignment

I can appreciate town not having any good options and wanting more info to solve, and I get that I’ve done little to make people town read me, but the actual reasoning against me is still weak at best

Day 3 Final Vote Count:

Kirino (5) - Seanzie, Mikey the Moblin, Neon, ExLight, DawningWinds

Not Voting - a'lana, Kirino, Morbid Minish

Kurama was the next to fall. He swung his rose whip in all directions to keep enemies at bay, but it simply wasn't enough. The clever strategist decided that it was time to pull back. He had seen the fates of Hiei and Kuwabara. He would lick his wounds in his fox form, even if it took a millennium to fully heal.

Kirino was Kurama, a Vanilla Townie.

The Living (7):

@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@ExLight
@Mikey the Moblin
@Morbid Minish
@Neon
@Seanzie

The Dead (4):

Ragnarokio - Yomi, the Mafia Ninja (Lynched Day 1)
Killjoy262 - Hiei, the Town Tracker (Killed Night 1)
Rubik - Kuwabara, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Kirino - Kurama, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 3)

Night 3 Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your actions via Discord or PM before Friday, December 23rd at 8:45 PM EST (15 minutes before day start).

Everyone was on edge once again during the next period of rest. Perhaps it was this vigilance that prevented anyone from dying. It was another success for the humans and their allies despite not being able to out a leader of the demons for some time. With every success came another frustration. Oh well. They decided to count their blessings for the time being.

The Living (7):

@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@ExLight
@Mikey the Moblin
@Morbid Minish
@Neon
@Seanzie

The Dead (4):

Ragnarokio - Yomi, the Mafia Ninja (Lynched Day 1)
Killjoy262 - Hiei, the Town Tracker (Killed Night 1)
Rubik - Kuwabara, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Kirino - Kurama, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 3)

Day 4 Begins!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 4 ends on Sunday, December 25th at 9 PM EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom